Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Hint: If you need to buy it, it is the wrong one."
Yeah I bought the vibrator and I could go back but when I used another save without Jenny and gone to the store I couldn't go back I was stuck so I thought it was a bug maybe it is

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah I bought the vibrator and I could go back but when I used another save without Jenny and gone to the store I couldn't go back I was stuck so I thought it was a bug maybe it is
Did you by any chance use cheats/mods at that point? Because I used the mod was actually testing the "stats". When I used the mod to max stats it definitely bugged out and would not let me out of Dianes shack.

Jul 6, 2017
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????
thx alot man its working now i stack in debbie stage 15 Untitled.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess those are outdated images and those scenes have been removed
Indeed. Those images haven't really changed for 2 years and quite a few of those scenes or even characters have been removed by now. Somebody should probably replace them sooner rather than later.

Edti: That said, Ivy is still in the game. She works at Pink's in the mall. Her art changed a lot though and her scene is really bad by today's standard.

Last edited:

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
Would like to try the new update but I have a new computer and no access to old saves. Anyone have a Save to before this update, or just before that?
They don't serve the saves of previous versions and repeating the whole story really makes me lazy, I've been looking for a save of this update and how to install it, but I couldn't find any

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They don't serve the saves of previous versions and repeating the whole story really makes me lazy, I've been looking for a save of this update and how to install it, but I couldn't find any
Well, they do. How about you check and download it?

We have an optional save file available, with all older content/paths completed. You can download the save file . To install the save, follow the .

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Will we get more footjobs scenes and possibly have the ability to ask female characters to give you a footjob

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone else disappointed with the way this latest update turned out?.. Was a big fan of Eve since the very first time I played the game long ago, and now I feel like I was overhyping it a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK I understand you are not happy with the story. If it were real life, one could say, well, it is how it is. People are like they are wether you like it or not. Why should Odette be a different person only because you wish it so?

This is a game. And it's not even complete. As it turns out, it is impossible to satisfy everybody. DC decided on Ocette to be that very character. I am sure there are many people out there who like her that way. Take it as it is, and focus on the other girls.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes