pman89

Jan 31, 2019
i found a bug. I'm jut invite Mrs. Jhonson play poker with erik, but my screen showing line 331 doesn.t exist and file "mrsj" not found.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I kinda feel bad dating around xd .. I know im pussy but after getting eve preggo and then some others... feels odd but im happy theres no GF finding out issues on this game

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I kinda feel bad dating around xd .. I know im pussy but after getting eve preggo and then some others... feels odd but im happy theres no GF finding out issues on this game
One of the flaws (IMO) of this game is the different paths pretty much pretend the other paths dont exist.

Like on Eves path, Roxxy is still a bully even if you've completed her path.
On Jenny's path you meet Eves sister and they say they haven't saw each other since school but on Eves path they're at the party together. She also didn't know MC even though they've met (or even had sex/baby together).

more than that, but thats a couple examples.

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
One of the flaws (IMO) of this game is the different paths pretty much pretend the other paths dont exist.

Like on Eves path, Roxxy is still a bully even if you've completed her path.
On Jenny's path you meet Eves sister and they say they haven't saw each other since school but on Eves path they're at the party together. She also didn't know MC even though they've met (or even had sex/baby together).

more than that, but thats a couple examples.
Yep, I agree. I mean, I love the game, and this doesn't ruin it for me or anything. But I have a pipe dream of a far-off distant future where there's a game we call 'finished' and in that game all these little things have been resolved.

Reactions: CrimsonFury

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yep, I agree. I mean, I love the game, and this doesn't ruin it for me or anything. But I have a pipe dream of a far-off distant future where there's a game we call 'finished' and in that game all these little things have been resolved.
The bugs ok, but this game was destroyed by the patreons' beggars... After a uselesss pregnant now a bulge... And there is a DC that does everything we tell it to do, and there are even more creations at this stage...

Reactions: EJW

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
IIRC, the fact that some routes doesn't affect others is because the game is still alpha, and eventually most of this (Roxxy bully on Eve and Erik routes, Crystal in Jail on Erik's route and so on) will be fixed when all the student routes were finished.

Also, DarkCookie said in a livestream on Picarto in the monday (October 28) that all the characters will have more content in form of dating, but the only that will have more content even with her route done is Roxxy. I'm not sure why, maybe because he wants to write more about Dexter's vengeance and Roxxy's pregnancy, but since Roxxy is my favorite girl of the game, I'm cool with that.

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Also, DarkCookie said in a livestream on Picarto in the monday (October 29) that all the characters will have more content in form of dating, but the only that will have more content even with her route done is Roxxy. I'm not sure why, maybe because he wants to write more about Dexter's vengeance and Roxxy's pregnancy, but since Roxxy is my favorite girl of the game, I'm cool with that.
This will be the first pregnancy with any meaning...

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
no cheats used, but every time I load game diane barn reverts back to house then it shows error with her in mc house. is there a fix without starting over every time?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m curious what’s everyone’s thoughts about incest.
I personally don't care in general, it's fine if the game is good but I'm not playing a game just because there's incest in it. When it comes to SS it does enhance the story in my opinion and I'll be happy to have it back at some point - hopefully.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes