Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this picture really real or fan made? I seen pictures of her before the release why does she have a dick now?
Because DC planned that she has a dick for a long time. And with her story implemented, she got it. There is an option not to have a dick. But sadly the story sucks from this moment.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is this picture really real or fan made? I seen pictures of her before the release why does she have a dick now?
Play the game and you'll know. It's actually a very well-handled story that really makes you feel for Eve and she's now probably one of the most well-rounded characters in the game. Her story has an important lesson in it about accepting people for who they are underneath not what they are on the outside, and Eve has now shot up to my #1 spot in this game, even with the extra appendage.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because DC planned that she has a dick for a long time. And with her story implemented, she got it. There is an option not to have a dick. But sadly the story sucks from this moment.
Are you saying the story sucks when she's not trans or when she is trans?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Are you saying the story sucks when she's not trans or when she is trans?
"There is an option not to have a dick. But sadly the story sucks from this moment." It sucks because the story is only written for a dickgirl, the female version with the x-scar pretty is a lame copy of the other variant. So I ignore the female path and play the shemale path. She looks like a girl (and very likely her voice would be like a girl) and in such cases I even like Female/Shemale sex. But I do not like any Male/Shemale sex. It is not my stuff. The dickgirl path is better written, because it is meant for it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
BUGS!!!!!! First when visiting the bathroom in the mall warps to comic store event. captain splooge causes error. WHAT KEYBOARD AM I SUPPOSED TO USE FOR TYPING OUT "ORACETTE" AND "BAD MONSTER"??????
Orcette---the computer in MC room
BAD MONSTER----Jennys computer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"There is an option not to have a dick. But sadly the story sucks from this moment." It sucks because the story is only written for a dickgirl, the female version with the x-scar pretty is a lame copy of the other variant. So I ignore the female path and play the shemale path. She looks like a girl (and very likely her voice would be like a girl) and in such cases I even like Female/Shemale sex. But I do not like any Male/Shemale sex. It is not my stuff. The dickgirl path is better written, because it is meant for it.
I dunno, I think the story leading up to that is pretty vague and even the parts where she talks about her parents not accepting her lifestyle could be taken as her gothy, moody, angsty teenage behaviour and not the fact she was trans. Maybe if the scar in her non-trans route was more gruesome it could explain a lot of her shyness, but it's still something I could see someone being very self-conscious about.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I dunno, I think the story leading up to that is pretty vague and even the parts where she talks about her parents not accepting her lifestyle could be taken as her gothy, moody, angsty teenage behaviour and not the fact she was trans. Maybe if the scar in her non-trans route was more gruesome it could explain a lot of her shyness, but it's still something I could see someone being very self-conscious about.
I totally agree. Furthermore It makes little sense to me that she is shy because having a dick since she would have needed breast expansion and hormone treatment, which they clearly couldn't afford and would have needed quite some time. There would be no reason for her to be shy about it if it was her decision, and her parents being strongly against it would mean she would have been able to do surgery only after their death, which brings back to the money issue. Besides having missed at least on the medication should have made her different looking and/or sounding too. I really can't buy the trans path.

Reactions: nevt2050ptr

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Play the game and you'll know. It's actually a very well-handled story that really makes you feel for Eve and she's now probably one of the most well-rounded characters in the game. Her story has an important lesson in it about accepting people for who they are underneath not what they are on the outside, and Eve has now shot up to my #1 spot in this game, even with the extra appendage.
Bla bla bla, I pass.

Pussy all day! 2 times on Sundays :WeSmart:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I totally agree. Furthermore It makes little sense to me that she is shy because having a dick since she would have needed breast expansion and hormone treatment, which they clearly couldn't afford and would have needed quite some time. There would be no reason for her to be shy about it if it was her decision, and her parents being strongly against it would mean she would have been able to do surgery only after their death, which brings back to the money issue. Besides having missed at least on the medication should have made her different looking and/or sounding too. I really can't buy the trans path.
Well, the logistics or time, money, and treatment aside, I can see why she'd be shy around others because even though it was her decision, there's still other people to worry about and you don't know how they'd react. Odds are there'd be some bullying if people found out so that's why she's this shrinking violet who's afraid to get changed in the locker room with the other girls and to tell the guy that she likes about herself because she fears them reacting negatively and that's a totally natural and understandable response in that situation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
BUGS!!!!!! First when visiting the bathroom in the mall warps to comic store event. captain splooge causes error. WHAT KEYBOARD AM I SUPPOSED TO USE FOR TYPING OUT "ORACETTE" AND "BAD MONSTER"??????
Type Orcette without the 'A', and 'BADMONSTER' without the space.

• Haha
Reactions: Keitaro420

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Playing version 19.1 on Windows 10, incest patch installed. I have completed MOST of the routes on the wiki walkthrough, but I cannot complete the last couple.

MRS JOHNSON/JUNE: I am hitting the same strip poker error that has already been mentioned here a couple of times, and is listed on the bug tracker. My summary: the error pops up just before the game starts, after Eric says "so what do we do now". Game crashes to this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can then "Ignore" and you get the Play/How To Play/Skip menu. "How To Play" is still under construction, Skip automatically takes you to the MC losing, and Play leads to the MC losing NO MATTER HOW THE GAME PLAYS OUT. That is, even if you actually win, you still get the follow-up scene where you lost. Obviously the relationships cannot proceed until you win, so... stuck.

DAISY: (found a workaround but...)
Worked on the garden in the afternoon, thus it was evening when the giggling sound from the barn started. After the MC internal dialogue (something like "I should go check on them" IIRC) the game crashed to this error, and did not allow Ignore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The workaround for me was simply to reload from the recent save, and do the garden work in the morning instead of the afternoon. But still, it shouldn't have crashed.

Other than that, I've completed all the routes. Just poking around now and filling in some missing cookie-jar scenes. The Eve stuff is wonderful. Honestly, I could do without Daisy or Aqua (I prefer sex with humans. Crazy, right?) But everything else is great. Love this game. Now to wait patiently for several months until the next update... :)

Thanks,
thwartme
You could try my mod (see next posting). I fixed the bugs you describe (and many more).

Reactions: thwartme

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.02 of the is now online, featuring some more naughtiness for Grace and some more bug fixes.

Have fun!

werrw

Sep 29, 2019
Any information on the music in the beginning of the game when the dad lore is introduced? Works so well with the rain, would love to learn more about the song or the composer.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
This is what I thought, these modifications on the saves were only theoretical because in practice we will always have the same problems, if you unfortunately save in a place where there are modifications (even if you finished the scene.) then you will either have a crash or go back to several scenes. So all these changes didn't help much.
I'm not talking about dialogues or character expressions but more about variables changed or added.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes