Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
In the MC's locker June is listed and you only have her if you act like D-bag and prevent Eric from any fun. Why? I know you can use multiple save to unlock it all but MC always act as a caring person for others so why not with Eric

P.S I just noticed the name in the list and never saw the list after completing Eric quest

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In the MC's locker June is listed and you only have her if you act like D-bag and prevent Eric from any fun. Why? I know you can use multiple save to unlock it all but MC always act as a caring person for others so why not with Eric

P.S I just noticed the name in the list and never saw the list after completing Eric quest
That's the situation: be a bro or be a ho? Help Eric get a gf or be selfish. Can you live without screwing June or must you get them all?

Reactions: Thelonely6

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Need help for Mod ,.

Lain -> Naughty or Naught -> Lain?
Not sure what you want.

In the past it was useful to install Lain first and while installing Naughty do not overwrite the bedroom file. If I remember correctly, but the search function in the mod threads helps here.

BUT, you will get problems with it. So everytime you enter Aunt Dianes Shed, the time change to evening. You get error messages during scenes with Jenny, but they don't stop the game. AND there are maybe more issues.

I would use only one of them. Lain or Naughty.

Both are good. But even if Lain's Walkthrough is very good and I really like it, I prefer Naughty in the moment, because the Wiki and the phone hint app in the game are enough help to play it. The extra scenes from the lains mod do not really fit to the characters in the moment, in my opinion and the quality is not really good.

Emahen

Dec 12, 2018
Not sure what you want.

In the past it was useful to install Lain first and while installing do not install the bedroom file.

BUT, you will get problems with it. So everytime you enter Aunt Dianes Shed, the time change to evening. You get error messages during scenes with Jenny, but they don't stop the game. There are maybe more issues.

Both are good. But even if Lain's Walkthrough is very good and I really like it, I prefer Naughty in the moment, because the Wiki and the phone hint app in the game are enough help to play it. The extra scenes from the lains mod do not really fit to the characters in the moment, in my opinion and the quality is not really good.
thanks a lot ., i'll use Naughty mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure what you want.

In the past it was useful to install Lain first and while installing Naughty do not overwrite the bedroom file. If I remember correctly, but the search function in the mod threads helps here.

BUT, you will get problems with it. So everytime you enter Aunt Dianes Shed, the time change to evening. You get error messages during scenes with Jenny, but they don't stop the game. AND there are maybe more issues.

thanks a lot ., i'll use Naughty mod
The Time-Warp bug with Diane's shed should be fixed with the latest mod version. What error messages do you get with Jenny?

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Why would anyone want to watch old streams anyway? Realistically, how many people sit at home thinking, "Gee, I'm bored. I know, let's watch a DarkCookie stream from 6 months ago where they drew a bunch of stuff for 3 hours in complete silence. That sounds like fun."
Not everyone can have time to watch his live streaming, either for work or time zone. And if with over $ 60,000 a month you no longer pay even the premium pass, this is called greed.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not everyone can have time to watch his live streaming, either for work or time zone. And if with over $ 60,000 a month you no longer pay even the premium pass, this is called greed.
Well he had his premium back like an hour later...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Reading your post, it's more envy that comes into mind.

Reactions: 401Grem

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I'm gonna skip all the error talk and ask people here. Who do you want to see as conquests next? The main ones I want to see are the coach and Ronda hopefully with a threesome option. And I want the Principal to get busted and throw Annie under the bus so Annie's not only feeling betrayed but alone and unloved. MC finds her about to do something crazy and talks her down. She latches on to MC's caring about her and insists on becoming his slave. Maybe he trys to build up her esteem or maybe he uses her in degrading ways that get her off hard and increase her attachment to him.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Who do you want to see as conquests next?
It will never be next but
Judith, Judith's mom, Principal, Annie and Lucy
No real order there but those 5.

I have no care for the others yet as they all have personalities that are stiff as a board. Rhonda is too straight laced, I don't want to be turned into the Coach's personal human pretzel, Consuela isn't my cup of tea, and the Latina's can have each other cause lord knows i don't want them and neither did their parents.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
It will never be next but
Judith, Judith's mom, Principal, Annie and Lucy
No real order there but those 5.

I have no care for the others yet as they all have personalities that are stiff as a board. Rhonda is too straight laced, I don't want to be turned into the Coach's personal human pretzel, Consuela isn't my cup of tea, and the Latina's can have each other cause lord knows i don't want them and neither did their parents.
I like your tastes, judith and principle are two of my favorite

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm gonna skip all the error talk and ask people here. Who do you want to see as conquests next? The main ones I want to see are the coach and Ronda hopefully with a threesome option. And I want the Principal to get busted and throw Annie under the bus so Annie's not only feeling betrayed but alone and unloved. MC finds her about to do something crazy and talks her down. She latches on to MC's caring about her and insists on becoming his slave. Maybe he trys to build up her esteem or maybe he uses her in degrading ways that get her off hard and increase her attachment to him.
Any quest as long as there are no branching

D

Deleted member 305956

It would make sense if she get updated, when Ronda get updated, but maybe and hopefully not much later when the other teachers get their updates.
I hope in her sex scene she is in a dom position like cowgirl.
Really hope the dev doesn't go the "submissive in bed"trope with her.

Mr Slow

Jun 20, 2018
Sure, not sure about rules about links in the comments but here is a direct mega. Debbie story quest seems to work fine without crashing, havent tried erick mom, hope it works for everyone
Omg thanks! Can I ask you how to get the rpyc file and all the images? Because I'm trying to add incest to lain's modded apk, which gives walkthrough

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The Time-Warp bug with Diane's shed should be fixed with the latest mod version. What error messages do you get with Jenny?
I had the error with the scenes:
- MC touching/sucking Jenny's boobs in her room
- MC touching completely naked Jenny to make him going to Cedric

It is an text appearing on the middle of the screen. Just text on the scene, the scene itself was beside the error normal visible. Or better I think it looked normal.

I do not remember the messages.

I hope in her sex scene she is in a dom position like cowgirl.
Really hope the dev doesn't go the "submissive in bed"trope with her.
I don't like to use submissive or dominant for normal sex (without roleplay) like cowgirl or missionary. It feels as the head is to much involved, instead of trusting each other and let the emotions flow. Yes, one partner has control, but the same partner serves also the other partner in this moment to make it possible to fully relax.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes