5pammer

Dec 27, 2018
It dosent work like it used, to make the incest patch work on android you need to extract the contents from the lewdpatcher patch (getting the patch.rpyc file with the changes and the incest images) put an "x-" at the beginning of each file name, and put them all directly in the apk with some apk editor, the x-patch.rpyc goes on assets/x-game folder and the imges go on their own folders backrounds on x-images/x-backgrounds, boxes in x-boxes and so on, compile it and install the app.
It sounds like you have the know-how. Any chance you'd be willing to do that and post an apk with the changes you described?

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
I guess he means that there are some logical gaps between progress you have in one story part and other parts of the game. The telescope especially does not reflect the progress you have with Erik or Mia. Same is true with some other dialogs, e.g. Cedric in the gym, or Master Somrak, who always address MC as if he were a complete loser, regardless of his str/dex values.
I see, yeah... there is plenty of that in the game right now.

I was actually thinking what would be the best order to tackle different storylines to avoid these logical gaps.

For example. Eve's story should probably be done before Roxxy's since there is a scene where Roxxy is still a bitch, which makes no sense if she likes MC. Some of Eric's story should be done before Roxxy's since there is a scene with MC, Dexter and Roxxy which ends with MC knocked out

carlmen212

Jul 25, 2017
It sounds like you have the know-how. Any chance you'd be willing to do that and post an apk with the changes you described?
Sure, not sure about rules about links in the comments but here is a direct mega. Debbie story quest seems to work fine without crashing, havent tried erick mom, hope it works for everyone

Reactions: reni and Mr Slow

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I see, yeah... there is plenty of that in the game right now.

I was actually thinking what would be the best order to tackle different storylines to avoid these logical gaps.

For example. Eve's story should probably be done before Roxxy's since there is a scene where Roxxy is still a bitch, which makes no sense if she likes MC. Some of Eric's story should be done before Roxxy's since there is a scene with MC, Dexter and Roxxy which ends with MC knocked out
Dexter is another thing, he always acts as if he still is Roxxy's man, even though long being defeated by MC.

Some of the inter-story characters have different dialogs wrt/ the other story's status, but only for a degree. There is for example the scene where Jenny mentors Roxxy in cheerleading (part of Ms. Bissetts's story), and the dialog about MC depends on who had seen how much of his dick already. Quite funny, actually ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I sorta finished Jennie Deddie and Dianne Routes.
I sorta got stuck here with Mrs Johnson's route.
Should I have done this earlier?
I can't buy the Orcelotte. It's stuck with the capital stuck.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I sorta finished Jennie Deddie and Dianne Routes.
I sorta got stuck here with Mrs Johnson's route.
Should I have done this earlier?
I can't buy the Orcelotte. It's stuck with the capital stuck.
First, it is neither called Orcelotte nor Orcettes, but Orcette. Since you already found it, why can you not purchase it? What happens if you click the order button?

"It's stuck with the capital stuck" -- what's that supposed to mean?

Edit: viewing your screenshot again.. is the order button blocked by MC's computer's task bar? That might be a problem with your PC's screen resolution. I did not have that problem. Can you post your screen resolution and attach a savegame here?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
First, it is neither called Orcelotte nor Orcettes, but Orcette. Since you already found it, why can you not purchase it? What happens if you click the order button?

"It's stuck with the capital stuck" -- what's that supposed to mean?

Edit: viewing your screenshot again.. is the order button blocked by MC's computer's task bar? That might be a problem with your PC's screen resolution. I did not have that problem. Can you post your screen resolution and attach a savegame here?
If i remember correctly you can just move the window and click it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Like the name matters and you seem to be the wrong person to ask so thanks anyway.
The name matters because if you spell it wrong you won't find it, smartass. But as I already wrote, you found it, so you might simply have ignored my comment and proceed with the actual solution I was proposing. But you actually seem to be the wrong person to understand answers, I think.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I am still waiting for Coach Bridget route?

Has their been any info from the dev about that route?
It would make sense if she get updated, when Ronda get updated, but maybe and hopefully not much later when the other teachers get their updates.

Telescope? What do you mean? The one in MC's room? What needs to be updated there?
I guess he means that there are some logical gaps between progress you have in one story part and other parts of the game. The telescope especially does not reflect the progress you have with Erik or Mia. Same is true with some other dialogs, e.g. Cedric in the gym, or Master Somrak, who always address MC as if he were a complete loser, regardless of his str/dex values.
And you nearly never catch Mrs. Johnson, Mia or Mia's mother completely naked. I mean early in the game as random event. Why having an telescope and you are always to late to see anything. The usage of the telescope sucks most of the time. Beside some events, where it is necessary and maybe later, what happened later I have forgotten. But mostly because I do not care for voyeurism, so the memory for this is not so strong. :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If i remember correctly you can just move the window and click it.
Yes that did it thanks.
Of all the darnnest solutions.
I can't believe that was as easy as that.
Maybe cause I don't play it in full screen.
I played that game dozens of times and 5 times this version from the beginning but never came accross something like this. Well at least I know I can continue Eric's story now.

MartinLuiz

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks(y),i have play the previous version,but,is this game only have ending for one girl only?i think i prefer all of them with mc..is it possible?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just found this game from my friends..is there any walkthrough for Eve content?
Yes lots. When You try the Lain Mod and when you open it at the bottom it should say walthrough.
Or use the Mod or the 3rd option.
They probably took this long to make that version cause they were working on the walkthroughs.

Reactions: MartinLuiz

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Telescope? What do you mean? The one in MC's room? What needs to be updated there?
As mentioned by srksrk 68, the telescope doesn't reflect any story development at the moment and always shows the same images. I actually only mentioned it because it has got its own category on DC's development roadmap (currently 3/5), which means he certainly intends to give it some love at some point (probably some more scenes, too, if we are lucky).

Of course I have no idea wether they'll simply incorporate those changes into other updates...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just found this game from my friends..is there any walkthrough for Eve content?
Best is the summertime saga wiki. I think this is also what DarkenedShadow meant, what can be found in the first post.

If you are interested, Naughty mod does have many fixes, also bug fixes for the 19.1 version. But in the moment I would not install it with Lain's mod in the moment. But the wiki and the hints on the phone 'app' in the game are normally enough, too.

Reactions: MartinLuiz
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes