srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I had the error with the scenes:
- MC touching/sucking Jenny's boobs in her room
- MC touching completely naked Jenny to make him going to Cedric

It is an text appearing on the middle of the screen. Just text on the scene, the scene itself was beside the error normal visible. Or better I think it looked normal.

I do not remember the messages.
Can you attach a savegame here to reproduce?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I expect a lot of updates, such as Annie, Ronda and Gym Teacher. But I wonder what MC will do with that house he buys for $ 5000 and if you have more choice to get other girls pregnant. Will there be more scenes with them? And that ship that drops a missile at night when we push a button, what will it do? I hope that in the future they will improve the mini games as many are boring and I hate playing games with cheats. I forgot the X-Ray, I noticed that there is almost no more in the scenes.

Last edited:

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Hello, please help, I'm stuck at the scene at scholl where the Hero is soaked wet from hot outside and he needs to take a shower. But the shower is occupied and two girls don't let me pass into a shower room. In dialog choices is only "please" and "nevermind", what should i do to take a shower or whatever to pass this scene?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, please help, I'm stuck at the scene at scholl where the Hero is soaked wet from hot outside and he needs to take a shower. But the shower is occupied and two girls don't let me pass into a shower room. In dialog choices is only "please" and "nevermind", what should i do to take a shower or whatever to pass this scene?
You need to increase your charisma. To increase your charisma, you should go to the park at night and do a rap battle.

Reactions: BigSexy57
May 16, 2018
It dosent work like it used, to make the incest patch work on android you need to extract the contents from the lewdpatcher patch (getting the patch.rpyc file with the changes and the incest images) put an "x-" at the beginning of each file name, and put them all directly in the apk with some apk editor, the x-patch.rpyc goes on assets/x-game folder and the imges go on their own folders backrounds on x-images/x-backgrounds, boxes in x-boxes and so on, compile it and install the app.
What the fudge! That is way complicated than what eas instructed in the lewdpatcher.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I expect a lot of updates, such as Annie, Ronda and Gym Teacher. But I wonder what MC will do with that house he buys for $ 5000 and if you have more choice to get other girls pregnant. Will there be more scenes with them? And that ship that drops a missile at night when we push a button, what will it do? I hope that in the future they will improve the mini games as many are boring and I hate playing games with cheats. I forgot the X-Ray, I noticed that there is almost no more in the scenes.
Well, at the moment, that missle unlocks an achievement (can be seen on the phone). But you really should not press every button ;)

That house was more expensive some updates ago ($30,000). And I guess it will become important once Consuela and the latinas get their update. And, yes, you will get the opportunity for more pregnancies, and even preggo sex. But keep in mind the game is still under development. The minigames are permanently being worked on. This update brought a new rap battle, for instance.

The x-ray scenes are of course quite expensive to render, because each frame in an animation has to be drawn individually. This is the reason why they were there in older animations which only had three frames, and are now only shown in the climax scene which has only one still image (except from that bug in the new Eve scene which has two frames and the x-ray does not fit in). Dogeek stated that they plan to re-introduce better x-ray later, but now that he is gone, who knows...

If you are into x-ray, you could install my mod (see signature). It features some improvements to the newer x-rays (not so disturbing, more transparent, fix for Eve, and a complete new x-ray animation for Ms. Okita).

Reactions: Krugger

RuneWriter

Jun 21, 2017
Hi. I'm having a problem at the party on the tattoo shops roof. i am being sent to to find the weed dealer downstairs but its not letting me at all

carlmen212

Jul 25, 2017
What the fudge! That is way complicated than what eas instructed in the lewdpatcher.
Yeah, i left a link to my apk with incest already included in a past comment if you wanna try it.
Sure, not sure about rules about links in the comments but here is a direct mega. Debbie story quest seems to work fine without crashing, havent tried erick mom, hope it works for everyone

carlmen212

Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: Mr Slow
Jun 21, 2018
Well, at the moment, that missle unlocks an achievement (can be seen on the phone). But you really should not press every button ;)

That house was more expensive some updates ago ($30,000). And I guess it will become important once Consuela and the latinas get their update. And, yes, you will get the opportunity for more pregnancies, and even preggo sex. But keep in mind the game is still under development. The minigames are permanently being worked on. This update brought a new rap battle, for instance.

The x-ray scenes are of course quite expensive to render, because each frame in an animation has to be drawn individually. This is the reason why they were there in older animations which only had three frames, and are now only shown in the climax scene which has only one still image (except from that bug in the new Eve scene which has two frames and the x-ray does not fit in). Dogeek stated that they plan to re-introduce better x-ray later, but now that he is gone, who knows...

If you are into x-ray, you could install my mod (see signature). It features some improvements to the newer x-rays (not so disturbing, more transparent, fix for Eve, and a complete new x-ray animation for Ms. Okita).
What happened to Dogeek?

grace has just the perfect body
no other summertime saga girl can compete
She has a very unique, nice one. Thicc thigs. Nice ass. Shame she doesn't get more love.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Took me a while to try this game cause of the cartoon style but now i really love it (y) (y) (y)

And i must give credit to the makers for finally doing a Futa/Dickgirl route the right way, love Eve :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clearly thats all for choice are very subjective and personal but if you want a dickgirl waifu give her some action the right way at least instead of screaming thats gay. Cause what for do you want a Futa waifu then? :p
Hope we can get Shauna from WVM the same way sooner or later. Oh and Ivy from DML as well!

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
BUGS!!!!!! First when visiting the bathroom in the mall warps to comic store event. captain splooge causes error. WHAT KEYBOARD AM I SUPPOSED TO USE FOR TYPING OUT "ORACETTE" AND "BAD MONSTER"??????

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Playing version 19.1 on Windows 10, incest patch installed. I have completed MOST of the routes on the wiki walkthrough, but I cannot complete the last couple.

MRS JOHNSON/JUNE: I am hitting the same strip poker error that has already been mentioned here a couple of times, and is listed on the bug tracker. My summary: the error pops up just before the game starts, after Eric says "so what do we do now". Game crashes to this error:

You can then "Ignore" and you get the Play/How To Play/Skip menu. "How To Play" is still under construction, Skip automatically takes you to the MC losing, and Play leads to the MC losing NO MATTER HOW THE GAME PLAYS OUT. That is, even if you actually win, you still get the follow-up scene where you lost. Obviously the relationships cannot proceed until you win, so... stuck.

DAISY: (found a workaround but...)
Worked on the garden in the afternoon, thus it was evening when the giggling sound from the barn started. After the MC internal dialogue (something like "I should go check on them" IIRC) the game crashed to this error, and did not allow Ignore.

The workaround for me was simply to reload from the recent save, and do the garden work in the morning instead of the afternoon. But still, it shouldn't have crashed.

Other than that, I've completed all the routes. Just poking around now and filling in some missing cookie-jar scenes. The Eve stuff is wonderful. Honestly, I could do without Daisy or Aqua (I prefer sex with humans. Crazy, right?) But everything else is great. Love this game. Now to wait patiently for several months until the next update... :)

Thanks,
thwartme

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes