Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I was submissive all the way and I broke free of the handcuffs.
I was able to go to her bedroom at night and not get kicked out.
I was also trying 2 characters at once Debbie and Dianne and broke the Mod.
So stick to one character to make the game less buggy.
Good to know, so there is do much difference between Dom and Sub in the moment, beside the dialogues after choosing dom/sub. But it looks like there was much more camshow stuff planned, I mean there are so many toys Jenny has on her list and we get her only the Bad Monster.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Is anyone else encountering a shooting range glitch? The first time, when I had to win at shooting for Roxxy, it worked properly. Doing it later, for money, the targets start moving all over the place at high speed. Even clicking on one correctly puts the counter up to 1 very briefly before immediately going back down to 0, thus making the game literally impossible.

I've tried going on different days, I've tried rebooting...nothing seems to work.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

Many "my mom" lines are changed, when Eriks is speaking to his mom.

Also the midnight visit of Diane. In the scenes Debbie speaks to her twin sister always like this:
{b}Aunt Diane{/b}, I'm telling you. I've never seen anything like it!"

This issue is made be the original incest patch. So I converted them back the original text lines.

What did not work!!! Because the incest patch converts them back again... Yeah! :(

So I made Debbie use a nickname for Diane. Calling her "Dee". I hope this workaround is ok.

Other lines during this night event where used correctly. I think it is ok to use 'Aunt Diane', if she speaks with Jenny or MC about her twin sister. But not if she speaks directly with her.

So it maybe usefull to change other lines, too. If Debbie speaks to Diane using her Name, while speaking directly to her. If you see such sentences, write them down and please tell me.

Is anyone else encountering a shooting range glitch? The first time, when I had to win at shooting for Roxxy, it worked properly. Doing it later, for money, the targets start moving all over the place at high speed. Even clicking on one correctly puts the counter up to 1 very briefly before immediately going back down to 0, thus making the game literally impossible.

I've tried going on different days, I've tried rebooting...nothing seems to work.
I think it should be like the 3 walnut shells who get mixed and you need to guess under which shell is the small ball.
Same happens here, too. For a short while the different targents appear, and disappear, before you can start shooting. You just need to wait until it stops.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2266, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/mods/LainModScenes/LainMod_jenny_labelhooks.rpyc", line 202, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "game/mods/LainModScenes/LainMod_jenny_labelhooks.rpyc", line 202, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 27 23:22:49 2019

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished my first complete playthrough with the new version 2.01 of the , which is now ready to download. No game breaking bugs discoverd -- many bugs that are still in vanilla game are being fixed.

Enjoy!

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ game.main()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2266, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 27 23:22:49 2019
This is one of the bugs corrected by my .

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes