Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this the only game of its kind that has a mod community?
No, I think there are lot of more games which have lot of modders. Big Brother for example, but I do not know if it is good, because I try not to touch abandoned games.

Summertime Saga has two main modders. Lain's mod and naughty mod. Ok and someone makes the incest patch.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Why would anyone want to watch old streams anyway? Realistically, how many people sit at home thinking, "Gee, I'm bored. I know, let's watch a DarkCookie stream from 6 months ago where they drew a bunch of stuff for 3 hours in complete silence. That sounds like fun."

There is quite a lot people that really like his streams even the old ones.

The Videos aren't complete silent, dc commenting them and answers questions with funny music in the background.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
yeah, honestly all that changes is how you speak to her and how she views you in her diary
I saw in the scripts only one version of the diary. And it looks like there is not much use for the variable dominance. It gets lower or higher, but found no other use for it to change any text.

It looks like it is planned to use it, but not yet implemented. Beside the talk which happens if you choose one of these options. The wiki says for example you can break free during sex if you are dominant, but it was reported that it works in the submissive route, what looks also like the implementation is not complete.

carlmen212

Jul 25, 2017
Guys, any news on how run the incest patch on android? I followed all instructions but still unable to activate incest mode.
It dosent work like it used, to make the incest patch work on android you need to extract the contents from the lewdpatcher patch (getting the patch.rpyc file with the changes and the incest images) put an "x-" at the beginning of each file name, and put them all directly in the apk with some apk editor, the x-patch.rpyc goes on assets/x-game folder and the imges go on their own folders backrounds on x-images/x-backgrounds, boxes in x-boxes and so on, compile it and install the app.

D

Deleted member 305956

I am still waiting for Coach Bridget route?

Has their been any info from the dev about that route?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
anyone know what the preferred method for reporting bugs and stuff would be? that is if it would even help to report bugs/typos/etc...

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Wow...feels pointless to play if I have to constantly start a whole new game with each major update and lose all my progress from old saves. Had great potential but bad execution. Delete.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Okay here's a strange one for you, well not really strange but something I don't get:

I have already played through and unlocked every scene I can, from Eve's new updates
to the old ones with the exception of the photograph scene with Roz which I always seem
to not find when I restart this stuff. But here's my confusion: I usually don't look at the
cookie jar, and yet when I just did apparently Grace is not discovered when I have done
her scene with Odette enough times to have a run through with all three women being
pregnant at once, and gone through Eve's as well and yet Eve apparently has 5 I am still
missing, Odette has one that is locked and Grace is greyed out.

How many times I gotta take these women and go through these scenes for the Cookie
Jar to say hey you got them all? :ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So moreless how finished is this game? :unsure:
Not even remotely close.
It's 0.19.1, after all.
You can see it that way, but that's not true either.

First, the version number does not indicate how finished the game is. Each version increases the number, but there is no telling how many versions still will follow. It might jump from v 0.25 to 1.0, for instance.

Second, since several releases they mainly deliver a complete story arc per version, so if an update is focusing on one girl, the story for that girl may be considered complete, or at least near to complete.

Currently, I would consider the game nearly complete for those girls:

0.19.1: October 18th 2019 (Eve, Grace, Odette)
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2)
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny)
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy)
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane)
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy, Missy, Becca)
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (Ms. Bissette, Ms. Ross, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita)
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie)
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua)
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia, Helen)
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik, June, Mrs. Johnson)

The amount of content varies. I would say, Jenny has the most, Diane the least (apart from Aqua and Daisy, which have been surprise updates). Other girls have isolated scenes. And I know that Erik is not a girl ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
0.19.1: October 18th 2019 (Eve, Grace, Odette)
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2)
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny)
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy)
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane)
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy, Missy, Becca)
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (Ms. Bissette, Ms. Ross, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita)
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie)
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua)
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia, Helen)
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik, June, Mrs. Johnson)
Seeing those numbers, it's actually quite interesting to look ahead. We've had 11 updates in those last 112 weeks from 0.13 to 0.19. That's about 10 weeks per update.

Given that, according to the roadmap, we may expect something like another ~19 updates (see spoiler below), that would mean another ~190 weeks or ~3,5 years until the game could be considered done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Calculated the number of weeks a bit wrong, now it should fit a little better.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Telescope? What do you mean? The one in MC's room? What needs to be updated there?
I guess he means that there are some logical gaps between progress you have in one story part and other parts of the game. The telescope especially does not reflect the progress you have with Erik or Mia. Same is true with some other dialogs, e.g. Cedric in the gym, or Master Somrak, who always address MC as if he were a complete loser, regardless of his str/dex values.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes