lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else disappointed with the way this latest update turned out?.. Was a big fan of Eve since the very first time I played the game long ago, and now I feel like I was overhyping it a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was okay with the story (low standards, admittedly) but I do agree that there should've been sex scenes that took advantage of the fact that Eve is the only sexable character who can have a dick.
Obviously people who would choose a trans girl over female sex are (most likely) in the minority but considering Eve will probably be the only trans girl to be added to the game it's a major missed opportunity.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hint for the sister which says "that laptop must have some information on Jenny's whereabouts", yet each time I check the laptop, no new information is forthcoming.
What am I missing?

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
Any fix on this bug? I went to school then it suddenly repeat the beginning where i went to school the first time ( go meet principle, wait for annie for the locker) and now im stuck at the bathroom since I can't change clothes to go to field for the athletic class

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Saves are broken as fuck in this new version.
I have to repeat so much shit, like talking to the teachers to change the dress code. It never stays set in the save files.
And no, I don't mean old saves. I mean new ones.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Any fix on this bug? I went to school then it suddenly repeat the beginning where i went to school the first time ( go meet principle, wait for annie for the locker) and now im stuck at the bathroom since I can't change clothes to go to field for the athletic class
That happened to me, too. Only way around that is to check immediately after you left school the first time on day one if you can enter again without that triggering again. Or cheats maybe.

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
That happened to me, too. Only way around that is to check immediately after you left school the first time on day one if you can enter again without that triggering again. Or cheats maybe.
Weird, I have been going in and out of school multiple times with no problem, only now did it occur :/. Can i ask what kind of cheats can i do to get out?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Weird, I have been going in and out of school multiple times with no problem, only now did it occur :/. Can i ask what kind of cheats can i do to get out?
This or other similiar issues happens (most often) if you save your game during a dialogue and load the game later again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

It'll be interesting to see wether we'll actually get something like 0.19.5 at for example christmas or wether DC is indeed planning content that goes bayond the official roadmap.

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
Diane's story stuck where she comes out of the shed tired but cannot progress? morning noon and night she is always there

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.04 of the finally features some more naughtiness and corrections to Eve, Grace and Odette content.

Enjoy!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What happened with Dogeek?
:
Thanks to everyone from this community. As of today, I am no longer the lead developer at Kompas Productions.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, and I'd like to thank the team for bearing with me the past year and a half. It really has been a great experience, that I'll forever be thankful for.

I did not go, voluntarily. We had a disagreement, and the best course of action was for me to leave. I will still lurk around on this sub, but I won't be able to answer any questions, or requests anymore.

Edit : Given the amount of people asking what went wrong, it's mostly my fault. DC, or the others are not at fault here. I've always had trouble handling stress, and although it got better and better, I still snapped at other team members sometimes which kinda dampened the mood. So really I brought this on myself. Thanks to everyone for the support, and I hope I can find another job soon.

@cimibibapa2: Recordings should be back today, as it seems.

puyozezeti

May 3, 2019
WTF is wrong with this version?
The last version that I played was 17.5.
Because I knew that I can't use my old saves, I waited for one or two versions to pass, and now there's all kinds of bugs :|
I mean at least at 17.5 I could pass the story :|||
In this version I had to start the new game almost 5 times, because I thought that I had done something wrong.
It seems that the game has some serious bugs.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes