• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
i started a new game because of the save problem i totally forgot to handle the primary family bank account, now when i check with the teller she tells me its frozen. how do i unfreeze it ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would have been glad to check your save game if you had attached it here. Do you still have it?
I do, you want the one where I was softlocked out of her route right? here it is

just so you know I was using main lain's mod

I've already advanced a lot in the new game I started, almost to where I was before, if this is a proposition to fix my save, there's no need, thanks anyway

Reactions: UraN82 and ExParrot

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I do, you want the one where I was softlocked out of her route right? here it is

I've already advanced a lot in the new game I started, almost to where I was before, if this is a proposition to fix my save, there's no need, thanks anyway
Strange. Thanks for attaching this. I could not reproduce, however, only that some state is missing for Roxxy in your save. You could open console and type

M_roxxy.set("trailer foreclosed", True)

but I don't know how to reach this inconsistent state at all.

Reactions: ExParrot

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I suspect it may be a problem with miss bissette route where you require to talk with roxxy, I reached both quests more or less at the same time, but this is just speculation

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save completed with everything done? I got two saves from two users but the mia and Hellen path were incomplete!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Strong words if you don't have proof. I won't deny there have been problems in the past, but I rule them out as soon as I find them. In fact, there are many missing images in vanilla game that I also fixed. None left to my knowledge in current version.

Since you are freely accusing my mod to mess up your game, a save really would be much appreciated.
No my good friend I do not accuse your mod for the problem, instead I just point out that there is this problem I am having and I wanted to know if anyone else experienced it. And since it was my fault to use both provided mods at the same time and the "special patch", I noticed that I was getting issues here and there. Now this crash that I get that prevents me from passing Roxy's even makes me think that it might being there already, but I need confirmation on that from someone who did not use any of the mods or even the patch. :unsure:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
No my good friend I do not accuse your mod for the problem, instead I just point out that there is this problem I am having and I wanted to know if anyone else experienced it. And since it was my fault to use both provided mods at the same time and the "special patch", I noticed that I was getting issues here and there. Now this crash that I get that prevents me from passing Roxy's even makes me think that it might being there already, but I need confirmation on that from someone who did not use any of the mods or even the patch. :unsure:
Load the nearest auto-save on that point, save it in a safe slot, add the updated naughty tribute mod (it has a bugfix there), load the safe slot, try to go to Roxxy again. It worked with me while I was stucked on both Roxxy path and Diane's path.

Scheinwolf

Oct 15, 2019
Hi!

Sorry for my question but have anybody a realy (i mean a realy) completed save-file?
I'm to tiered to play after two months playing and reading Walkthroughs....!
English is not my favorire language. ;)

Please, can anybody send a save-file from v0.19.1!? You can send it via private message for me, when you want it. Thx!
move the windows by mouse a little higher, and you can click purchase button.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK. First, I asked you to attach a savegame here so that one can check immediately what problem you are observing. That save should be done whan viewing the main city map, this way it should be possible to switch between mods and vanilla game and see if there is a difference.

Second: what "special patch" are you talking about, and what are the mods exactly that you are using?

And, last but not least, if you clarified all this, please provide an exact (step-by-step) description of what you do. Maybe you already wrote all of this before, but even if everything is clear to you, I at least do not have the time to go through all the posts again to figure out what your real problem is.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone stuck at Roxxy's jail event? It don't trigger whether in the morning or afternoon.
Do you maybe have other events involving Roxxy open, such as Bissette waiting for you to confirm that Roxxy will participate in the Exams, or Jenny tutoring her in cheerleading? Try completing those first.

Or could you attach a savegame here?

Do you use mods?

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
Do you maybe have other events involving Roxxy open, such as Bissette waiting for you to confirm that Roxxy will participate in the Exams, or Jenny tutoring her in cheerleading? Try completing those first.

Or could you attach a savegame here?

Do you use mods?
No mod. Here's the save just before trigger this broken Roxxy jail event.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
So i have a problem thats trouble me. Every time I load a safe file, some Quest lines reseting. I am uesing the Naughty Mod. Is the problem with the mod or something else. Sry for my English.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So i have a problem thats trouble me. Every time I load a safe file, some Quest lines reseting. I am uesing the Naughty Mod. Is the problem with the mod or something else. Sry for my English.
Friend, without the Naughty Tribute Mod you would not be able to play the game at all, because it fixes at least four game breaking bugs (of which at least one cannot be avoided). And story line resetting occurs in the game even without the mod. So if I was you I would be careful with those statements.

What the mod does is to allow rollback. That's always dangerous. Use it with care. But I am using the mod myself, and I did not experience such problems.

Always save your game while you are in the main city map. Never when in a dialog.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No mod. Here's the save just before trigger this broken Roxxy jail event.
Thanks for that. This is the second time I see a Trigger not having triggered, and I cannot think a reason why. Do you have an earlier save, when the phone app still was saying "I should give her some time..." instead of "I should go talk to her."? And if so, do you still know what you did in between?

Edit: I "fixed" this in the mod so that the missing state will be set when required, even though I do not see why it did not in the first place. However, I will not release this yet. Meanwhile, you could open the console and type:

M_roxxy.set("trailer foreclosed", True)

Last edited:

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to get the items for Miss Okita again? The Quest has reset. She asks me for a way to enter here room. But already doon it.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017

Do you have a save with helen completed?

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
what the difference between the two sister routes?
and who on the latest poll can't participate but still want to know?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes