nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
how to unlock library in v19.1? miss bisette told me to go there but it still locked?
is this a bug? i pretty sure in previous version it just unlocked after she told me to find french vocabulary

thanks before

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
does starting the game on cheat mode not let you skip the mini games anymore? Can't tell if I did something wrong, but before this 19 update I was able to skip all these games. I know I am in the cheat because I have a ton of money.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.
Just cover your eyes and spam space when it happens (like i do with Roz)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played the game for the first time ever and finally went through it, it's pretty good, it's only kinda annoying when you are reaching the ending and you have to hunt the scenes you haven't seem yet, and the game is a bit bugged, I wasn't able to get the last scene from diane and I couldn't figure out which girl is the last from the cookie jar, besides that I only didn't get scenes from June, threesome with the yoga neighbor and one scene in Helen's path, might do it later. I tried a lot triggering Diane's last scene but I guess getting her pregnant fast may have broken that part of the game. As every version I saw being released here demanded a full restart I'm not much bothered by it.

By what I'm seeing people say in the thread it seems the game went through some kind of rework recently and a lot of old scenes are missing, hopefully nothing changed too dramatically, otherwise I would be a bit bummed out of not having played it before

My favorite girl in the game is easily by miles of distance Eve, she is just too damn cute, I really love everything about this character, I went full panic mode when I read main lain walkthrough mentioning avoid futa content, I don't like this kind of stuff and I was like luke in empire strikes back thinking it could be the end of Eve's route for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thankfully the dev didn't made Eve's route exclusive for futa lovers, it would be the biggest letdown I had since I started playing these games probably

the best looking character is Roxxy indeed, she was design to be the hottest so it's a bit unfair with the others, the stereotypical american top cheeleader, her route is the second best to me in the game, it's cool to see her growth, and she being the hottest just gives her an edge

I never saw a sister character so annoying as Jenny, she is actually one of the most annoying characters period, at least she got visually good scenes, that could be better if she wasn't so unbearable. I get that the dev is making her soften up to MC, while lying to herself, let's see if all that pays off in the long run.

the whole pregnancy stuff I found it a bit weird, it was cool talking and seeing the girls going through it, specially with Eve, but after a while they give birth and the babies are gone like they don't even exist, and you can go through the whole process all over again, makes it a bit meaningless, I don't think even people that are into pregnancy content get something out of it

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Here are some hints:

1. Library might be your best hang out spot just as well a place where you can find some helpful reading material; :unsure::sneaky:

2. GO TO THE TRAILER PARK AND LOOK AROUND; :FacePalm:
I go to the trailer park and I see Roxy in the general view but she disappears when I go to the trailer. Is there something that needs to be done first before I can meet Roxy at the trailer? I looked around the trailer park but I can only find and he's no help.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.
Art imitates life! . . . . Principal Smith wouldn't be able to get away with what she's doing without the unspoken support of an evil Superintendent. Probably some bootlicking minion, (Batsy DeWus?), appointed by Mayor Rump to crush the public school system and open money skimming Charter Schools that brainwash the students into eternal ignorance so that Rump can maintain his grip on power forever. (Bwa Ha Ha Ha . . . . . !)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I go to the trailer park and I see Roxy in the general view but she disappears when I go to the trailer. Is there something that needs to be done first before I can meet Roxy at the trailer? I looked around the trailer park but I can only find and he's no help.
I told you before, might help with your Roxxy problem. There seem to be cases where this route is bugged, and the most recent version of the mod provides a fix -- if this is the case for you.

If the mod does not fix it, please attach a save game here so I can check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 3.00 of the is up and features an easy and generic way to add modified images. Consequently, the added high heels have been removed to satisfy those of you who never liked them, and provided as a separate download for those of you who did.

This separate downlaod also contains the pierced Eve version that all of you wanted.

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
Ending spoilers: After the main story is done and you pay off the debt the MC ends up bankrupt thanks to all the child support he has to pay

Honestly, I like the pregnancy mechanic, way too many "Fuck without consequences" games out there.

Reactions: EJW

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
Ending spoilers: After the main story is done and you pay off the debt the MC ends up bankrupt thanks to all the child support he has to pay

Honestly, I like the pregnancy mechanic, way too many "Fuck without consequences" games out there.
They to hurry
up and put pregnancy for all them

Viliah

Dec 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the Eve event where you bring lasagna to her house and go up to the roof with her. After every time I do the whole event, it just wants me to do it again. I have incest patch, lanes mod pack and naughty tribute mod. Any ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AngelAIGS

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I started a new game, and it looks like there is a bug in part 18 of mr.s johnson, I was wondering if there are any separate patches, or I have to wait to get a new version to continue this part 18

Feb 18, 2019
I played the game for the first time ever and finally went through it, it's pretty good, it's only kinda annoying when you are reaching the ending and you have to hunt the scenes you haven't seem yet, and the game is a bit bugged, I wasn't able to get the last scene from diane and I couldn't figure out which girl is the last from the cookie jar, besides that I only didn't get scenes from June, threesome with the yoga neighbor and one scene in Helen's path, might do it later. I tried a lot triggering Diane's last scene but I guess getting her pregnant fast may have broken that part of the game. As every version I saw being released here demanded a full restart I'm not much bothered by it.

By what I'm seeing people say in the thread it seems the game went through some kind of rework recently and a lot of old scenes are missing, hopefully nothing changed too dramatically, otherwise I would be a bit bummed out of not having played it before

My favorite girl in the game is easily by miles of distance Eve, she is just too damn cute, I really love everything about this character, I went full panic mode when I read main lain walkthrough mentioning avoid futa content, I don't like this kind of stuff and I was like luke in empire strikes back thinking it could be the end of Eve's route for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thankfully the dev didn't made Eve's route exclusive for futa lovers, it would be the biggest letdown I had since I started playing these games probably

the best looking character is Roxxy indeed, she was design to be the hottest so it's a bit unfair with the others, the stereotypical american top cheeleader, her route is the second best to me in the game, it's cool to see her growth, and she being the hottest just gives her an edge

I never saw a sister character so annoying as Jenny, she is actually one of the most annoying characters period, at least she got visually good scenes, that could be better if she wasn't so unbearable. I get that the dev is making her soften up to MC, while lying to herself, let's see if all that pays off in the long run.

the whole pregnancy stuff I found it a bit weird, it was cool talking and seeing the girls going through it, specially with Eve, but after a while they give birth and the babies are gone like they don't even exist, and you can go through the whole process all over again, makes it a bit meaningless, I don't think even people that are into pregnancy content get something out of it

What futa lovers have to do with Eve? Am i missed out something? Dont get me wrong, i love Eve, she is so fckin cute and loveable/fuckable, i just want to know that is there something else out there i missed.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes