j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Saw this on these leaker facebook pages, not sure if it's real or not, but surely it's interesting:
Somebody simply summed up the old polls we've had, so it's not really a leak. Some things changed in the mean time, like the teachers including the coach will for example now get one big update, but it's a very broad overview at least.

I did make an overview of what to expect based on the current roadmap some time ago, just in case you are interested. But then again, only DC and Sploosh will really know what's going to happen.

Still nothing about having sex with them while they are pregnant? :/
DC said that we'll get something eventually, but I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
used to really really like this game but I just keep running into bugs that spoil the whole damn thing. those I have found appear after a lot of gameplay which is a real kick in the teeth and one even defies any logic.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
i need help: when i sneek into the school i cant enter the room and i cant go back pls help
Go to the "A" in the "Load" menu and load the nearest save of that point. Also, try to make the an alternate save in the morning, it helps to prevent bugs like that one.

Jun 21, 2018
Seeing those numbers, it's actually quite interesting to look ahead. We've had 11 updates in those last 112 weeks from 0.13 to 0.19. That's about 10 weeks per update.

Given that, according to the roadmap, we may expect something like another ~19 updates (see spoiler below), that would mean another ~190 weeks or ~3,5 years until the game could be considered done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Calculated the number of weeks a bit wrong, now it should fit a little better.
Well probably either get multiple updates for the dating System or a big one right at the end. If the current pace for fund holds up, the game would've have received at least 3 million dollars on profits until then - which means this is likely to be one of the better funded H-games of all time is not the best (at least in the West, maybe H-lite games like Leisure Larry and Playboy Mansion got more). As of now, the game has currently gotten 1m in funding. It's also probably one of Patreons biggest money makers.

Reactions: myusername44

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
why not merge the finish of debbie's story line with the main story?
Time. The two main story updates combined will probably take 5 to 6 months and adding a Debbie rework would likely push that number to something like 8 months.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
After the arrest of Roxy's mother, and soon after liberating, Clyde is gone and I never come back, I know he has to be on the run, but how long does it last?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i need help: when i sneek into the school i cant enter the room and i cant go back pls help
It’s a known bug, I’m sorry, but your game is stuck.
You have to start again since your last save.

Go to the "A" in the "Load" menu and load the nearest save of that point. Also, try to make the an alternate save in the morning, it helps to prevent bugs like that one.
My mod (see signature) is fixing a couple of those bugs. There is for instance a similar problem with getting the paint from diane's shop when it's too late.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question but is this a quest for some of the teachers ?
If so make sure you got the master key from Mrs.Smith's office desk maybe that will prevent you from having this bug,cause i downloaded the game with the last update and finished all teachers's quests withouth a single bug.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question but is this a quest for some of the teachers ?
If so make sure you got the master key from Mrs.Smith's office desk maybe that will prevent you from having this bug,cause i downloaded the game with the last update and finished all teachers's quests withouth a single bug.
The question is not stupid, but it's the quest where you and Erik have to put the glue on the chairs in Mrs. Smith's office so that the talent show can start unhindered. The bug occurs in unmodded/unpatched game when you enter the school late at night rather than in the evening.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes