Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
From who? From us on the site? You've already gotten it. From the devs? They aren't interested in helping us freeloaders.

As for your patching issues, yeah the patch works on android. Honestly not sure why it's not working for you, but I'm also not sure that anyone's gonna be able to actually troubleshoot this for you from over the internet.
Yes specifically if someone on this site can vouch for the incest patch working on the Android version of Summertime Saga 19.1 preferably by having a phone with it working on it. If you say it does then I believe you and I'll just keep trying to troubleshoot.
Lastly, speak for yourself with the freeloader comment. I gladly donate. Have been for over a year, I'm only on this site for the incest patch and troubleshooting.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah thats the character I meant, I cant ever spell her name right so I just said grandma. Guess i'm ignoring this update then because she is disgusting and a total waste of an update. Now we have to wait another month or two to see another character update. I cant think of the girls name but im waiting for an update to the girl that is embarrassed to strip in the locker room and that we can meet in the bathroom. I dont think she has had an update for over a year or more.
Consuela is the latin Maid, Roz is the granny and is only a scene you can skip fast if you don't want to see it.

Reactions: Keitaro420

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah thats the character I meant, I cant ever spell her name right so I just said grandma. Guess i'm ignoring this update then because she is disgusting and a total waste of an update. Now we have to wait another month or two to see another character update. I cant think of the girls name but im waiting for an update to the girl that is embarrassed to strip in the locker room and that we can meet in the bathroom. I dont think she has had an update for over a year or more.
There are more of us long-suffering Judith fans than people think :D

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Consuela is the latin Maid, Roz is the granny and is only a scene you can skip fast if you don't want to see it.
That sounds better, I saw that nasty teeth out pic back a bit in the thread and thought it was a copy of consuela from family guy.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Lastly, speak for yourself with the freeloader comment. I gladly donate. Have been for over a year, I'm only on this site for the incest patch and troubleshooting.
I'm not trying to be insulting. This site is dedicated to facilitating piracy though. Maybe you're supporting the creator, but I'm not gonna be paying a subscription. Maybe if there's a purchase option in the future. Patreon is just too expensive over time to justify the return.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not trying to be insulting. This site is dedicated to facilitating piracy though. Maybe you're supporting the creator, but I'm not gonna be paying a subscription. Maybe if there's a purchase option in the future. Patreon is just too expensive over time to justify the return.
Thats my issue with Patreon, most creators demand $5 or more a month for the latest build but even if you donate for say 6 months and then cant afford the sub anymore the creator just says FU and cries if you pirate the game that you paid more than fair value for. Some of these games have been under ongoing development for years while making in excess of $10,000 a month and then cry piracy when the game gets shared. Its really starting to turn into the mainstream gaming scene.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You could do a one-time donation, if you really wanted to.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
crap, I forgot that I have to wait to play anyway. I always wait for the incest patch to be updated and this is not one of the games that has a persistent patch.

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
I'm having some trouble with the patch. Is there a better thread to ask about it? I don't want to hijack this one.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes