E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, its been about a year and half since ive played this....which means i prob havent missed much :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, any game breaking bugs for this new update?

• Haha
Reactions: MrStark

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well this is fun.
Loading a save even from this version breaks itself and resets progress on the main story.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
5 months since last release and getting over 60k a month? You'd think by now they could afford to have a team that could get content out a bit quicker. I used to be a Patreon member but yeh the gap between releases only grows so i stopped. But hey just my 2 cents. Might play in 10 years when it's done
Don't get me wrong the team design and build from scratch when compared to the majority who use those shitty shiny cgi looking model. But yeah, 60k a month is insane money. Perhaps they get all the work done in a month and then just live like rockstars for the next 5 months lol.

I'd never pay for any of these games though. Did at the start and each stung me. Plus if I am honest, I'm sorta going off the old sex game scene.

Reactions: chronopoulos

px305

May 6, 2017
How do I start the new content? Dont tell me I have to do all the sis, mom content all over again.

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
saves don't work? I need to star again? the new content is available and the star, but you need 4 in dexterity and 5 in strength, so i have to do what the fat guy work for the gay, get panties for the old perverted again before the star the new content, is that correct?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
5 months since last release and getting over 60k a month? You'd think by now they could afford to have a team that could get content out a bit quicker. I used to be a Patreon member but yeh the gap between releases only grows so i stopped. But hey just my 2 cents. Might play in 10 years when it's done
It's an inherent flaw with the patreon model. Without checks and balances in place to ensure content is delivered on a regular basis, it won't ever be delivered on a regular basis by a successful patreon. Just be glad that DC and company deliver worthwhile updates. Milfy City released one complete update last year and it took three attempts to do it, before ICSTOR wimped out on making the game. The team making Innocent Witches puts out one update every two to three months and there hasn't been a worthwhile update in three years. Amity Park puts out solid updates, but does so at an even slower pace than Summertime Saga. Something Unlimited updates roughly once every nine to tend weeks with five minutes of content. Even the best games on Patreon still release only a few minor scenes every couple of months. A couple of my favorites I forgot existed because they haven't updated since the middle of last year. Until Patreon forces its users to adhere to a proper content release schedule we will never see an improvement on this front. Patreon users are encouraged to waste time and DC is far from the worst offender.

DC and co make take their sweet ass time, and they could definitely afford a few new members of the team to get content out quicker, but ultimately most games can't match Summertime Saga for quality of content even if they beat it soundly with quantity. There are a few that do, but Summertime Saga is better than the norm. WHich is kind of pathetic if you think about it.

Aaaanywho, pooorn time.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So you're just here to troll, nice.

I enjoy the game, so I come here to talk about it.
yo Ted,its been a long time,how you holdin up?been far from the thread from some time,but now i actually managed to get back,so,how the shitstorm hit on the last 2 updates?i mean,it looks far more lighter here than on Diane's update...

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes