Fenixfreeze

Nov 10, 2017
I haven't played the full story in a few versions and am enjoying the new story. Having a save that was just for the updates, though, masterpiece.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
After this wacky update, I fear this thread will become hell like the Milfy City one. It's quite understandable that people will troll when there are many legitimate complaints to be made about the game's development process.

Reactions: Maizemallard

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
If you dont wanna start a new game just unlock the gallery and wait a few versions before playing again

It's a big game with a lot of code so it takes a long time to add content

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
Is it really only 30min of content added on to the end?

63k a month for 6 months and that's it?

The same thing happens every update. Why are you surprised? We wait for 6 months for a short update and then have to start from the start again. Can you blame him, he has people paying out of the ass to get these updates in this manner so why would he change the way he is doing things?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
yo Ted,its been a long time,how you holdin up?been far from the thread from some time,but now i actually managed to get back,so,how the shitstorm hit on the last 2 updates?i mean,it looks far more lighter here than on Diane's update...
Still playing it. I'm not sure how people are getting through it in 30 minutes, they must just be holding the Ctrl key down. I'm a fast reader and it's been a hour so far. Although, there's a bit more grind than usual which is unfortunate. Plus the saves broke again.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
So you're just here to troll, nice.

I enjoy the game, so I come here to talk about it.
i don't think speaking someones mind is trolling. i liked it to, but i'm sorry to say that (for me) it turned into a big pile of money milking shit. and i may add that i followed this game from version 0.1, when it was still all about the "art", and picarto streams, and the community. it got corrupted like everything else good in this world :O

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
DC is the only artist listed in the 7 staff. It's more surprising that people think $60k will buy you more hours in the day to draw.
Why shouldn't he be successful, just because a bunch of pirates think money should equal speed.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
i don't think speaking someones mind is trolling. i liked it to, but i'm sorry to say that (for me) it turned into a big pile of money milking shit. and i may add that i followed this game from version 0.1, when it was still all about the "art", and picarto streams, and the community. it got corrupted like everything else good in this world :O
Coming here to say "i don't care about this game" is definitely trolling.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
DC is the only artist listed in the 7 staff. It's more surprising that people think $60k will buy you more hours in the day to draw.
Why shouldn't he be successful, just because a bunch of pirates think money should equal speed.
Not to play devil's advocate for the whiners shortly after playing devil's advocate for DC, but more money should equal speed. How do you think EA, Ubisoft, Activision, and all the giant, evil gaming publishers get games out so quickly? More money, more people. You say he's the only artist, well, at $63,000 a month before taxes and the patreon cut, they can afford another artist.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Not to play devil's advocate for the whiners shortly after playing devil's advocate for DC, but more money should equal speed. How do you think EA, Ubisoft, Activision, and all the giant, evil gaming publishers get games out so quickly? More money, more people. You say he's the only artist, well, at $63,000 a month before taxes and the patreon cut, they can afford another artist.
That’s my biggest grip with this project. Even if he decided he’s the only one doing art on the project since it’s his game, fine. Why aren’t saves fixed? Don’t keep repeating the tired line of the old code is crap. You had 6 months and more than enough money to hire a coder and fix it. Plenty of other places to show people they’re getting an ROI on their time and money.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The new pizza minigame is a bitch...
The whole pizza affair is literally the dumbest thing they've done to the game to date.
Not only is the minigame to make pizza not fun, the driving game is even worse with how much you have to do it.

Like i want to know what they were thinking when making the driving game and then having you wait 3-11 days for triggers.
This isn't a life sim so why are we going down the do X repeated times and wait cycle. Just up the cash given to the player by 4 and reduce the wait times to no more than 2 "game" days.

Energylite

Apr 15, 2019
I think guys are quite harsh on DC, i mean the update is pretty cool. If you read everything, it takes 2hrs or more to do the updated content (english is not my native language).
But im a bit disappointed on maria's preggo scene hm

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes