• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one who finds games like this to be incredibly tedious? Like I'm here for the sex scenes and there's multiple things blocking me from seeing them.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
should i wait for the bug fixes is it risky to play this version?
It seems it's only happened to a few, but the pizza making minigame is bugged. After you complete it the screen gets all black except for thing space and it stays like that until that scene ends. It might not happen to you tho.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
The front page says you can start playing the new content immediately. does that mean the other characters progress is already unlocked? if not does anyone have a save with content unlocked up to when you make new choices? I had a 19.5 save but it doesnt work right roxy and other characters just bug out

Reactions: Pomfrit

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The front page says you can start playing the new content immediately. does that mean the other characters progress is already unlocked? if not does anyone have a save with content unlocked up to when you make new choices? I had a 19.5 save but it doesnt work right roxy and other characters just bug out
Just follow the the hints in your phone at the very top. You'll have to replay a minor amount of the game in the Debbie and Diane paths.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if DC is planning to add more scenes for tina, maria and the other girl? Or the second part will be exclusively for the other characters? Maria I kinda doubt that he would add more scenes but tina could use a couple more.

Reactions: mc194 and Ranma

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thread cleaned, now y'all better keep it nice and clean or you get the boot.

And no, talking about money, Patreon, and who gets the right to whine is not on-topic, especially when some dipshits can't seem to be able to hold a civilized conversation about these topics.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I am receiving an error every time I click on Diane once I got her breast pump from the kitchen.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_shovel_sides': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_cow_a_shovel_sides')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/eve/button.rpyc", line 274, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/fire_escape/rooftop/tent/tent.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/school_hall.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/first_floor/left_hallway/left_hallway.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/school_hall/school_hall.rpyc", line 215, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 760, in script
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 742, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_shovel_sides': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_cow_a_shovel_sides')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.0
Mon May 04 20:56:22 2020

May 2, 2020
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?
Here's a tip, both for this update and in the future. So long as you don't mind bending the game, if you press ctrl after the wheel spins but before you get the fertilized/wasted image, it spins the wheel again. You can do that as many times as you want until you get your desired outcome.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What is the deal with Josephine and her phone? How do I get it from the managers office? I need to get the car fixed and buy my scooter but I can't till I get her damn phone.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I finally saw most, if not all, of the new content, and it was pretty great. Sure, it probably shouldn't have took 6 months, what I saw was do-able in 4, but shit happens, dev was sick, had another baby, Corona, change of main coder... Now I just hope next update will be 4 months tops.

Also, Tony is my best friend I want to repay him letting me fuck his wife by sharing all my teen girlfriends with him :D
Josephine, Tony's wife and Titcow's scenes are all well done and the writing is fun. I quite enjoyed the mini-games even if doing the pizza delivery game 20% less often might be better.
I'm missing a boobjob and blowjob from Titcow (official nickname of redhead Mad Men lady FYI), and I would like coders and posers to use the less busy time at the beginning of next update production, to integrate and replace old character art with new. DC did make most of these, apart from a few special backgrounds, but all sprites parts exists already.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes