greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
But it seems that the art and everything else, is specifically made in 4:3. This makes the game worse IMO...
I would guess one of the reasons they used 4:3 images was because it fits nicely on both a 4:3 and a 16:9 screen, where as a 16:9 image doesn't do that so well.

Having to draw both 4:3 and 16:9 based images would basically double the amount of art-work needed, which is one of the advantages of using 3D rendered images because rendering both is generally just a case of changing a setting and then waiting a while for the second image to be created.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm still trying to get why people complain about the main storyline when you need to build side characters to connect with as well...

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
we seriously need a changelog for each update and DC should stop making new patches not compatible with older saves so we don't need to beg for saves here or do it all again.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
we seriously need a changelog for each update and DC should stop making new patches not compatible with older saves so we don't need to beg for saves here or do it all again.
Nonsense, None of the saves are compatible with the new releases. Every new release means you need to start the game new.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
FUCK NO Get that troglodyte out my mo fuckin face.....

Funny thing DC is obviously a fan of Monsters Inc. XD
Hahaha shit man i'm trying to drink Coffee here,x'D first thing i saw was that NO! pic in the other thread and then this. I'm making a mess here.:pensive:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
>Insinuating that anyone still uses a 4:3 monitor in late 2017.
The fact that they can still be bought on-line and in brick-n-mortar stores implies that someone is still using them, and that doesn't take into account someone that may be still uses a 4:3 monitor they bought previously. What content actually requires/forces an end-user to have a 16:9 monitor or cant be played in a 16:9 window (instead of full-screen) on a large 4:3 monitor?

D

Deleted member 110592

hey friends, anyone know what i do with the mystrious key? thanks for the help!

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes