RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nobody can tell what the next update will bring, but saves are supposed to be compatible since v0.19.1 now. If not, the new content will most likely be playable independently from the other stories (i.e. you can jump in without having to play much of the other quests), or they provide a save which has everything completed except the new stuff.

And if nothing helps, there is still the cheat mode.
If he change everyting like: AI, Animations, Renders etc... yes i can understand because of changing to much thing game saves always broke. But as far i know he dont thinking changing anyting that much right? I would happy to see better animations and 16:9 screen with better quality actualy but his choice i gues.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Funny moment most people probably found, but if you didn't.....

During the tutorial try clicking on the map to leave the MC's bedroom at night. The MC goes into 4th wall breaking mode and flat out tells you to accept that he's on rails right now and wants you to just click the bed so he can go to sleep. Promises that starting the next day the rails will be off and you can do what you want, but just right now he REALLY wants sleep so click on the bed and let him do so.

Did not expect that at all XD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She'll be part of Annie's update, along with Annie's mum Lucy.

I haven't heard any details, but I think it's very likely that Mia's concept will stay as it is. Which means Angelica will be part of it and the choice between Helen and Mia will stay.

Edit: I guess we'll know more once her update is actually closer to happen.
Sploosh was in chat in one of DC's streams and he said that they will change Mia's story, I think all complaining about you not being able to get with Mia and her mom finally got to them.

Reactions: McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yay, another restart most dudes won't be able to cope with and buttrage will ensue

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
At least Mia has a completed story to be reworked, Judith's story is still dead in the water. I'm convinced the "rooomates" will get another rework before the Judith update
Here’s how you can fix that become a patreon and vote for her

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
DC already said that we will get a Judith update sooner than we think. As much as I want more content with her we have to be patient.
Define sooner than you think, as we know what the next three updates will be. So unless Judith supplants one of those three updates, we literally cannot get her any sooner than we might think.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He didn't go into much detail, people in chat were saying that she would be the last update and then he said that. He seems like he really wants to finish all the school girl stories as soon as possible. So maybe that is what he meant by sooner than we think.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We know up to 0.22, we also know she won't win any poll ever. Forcing her into 0.23 will make her appear faster than we thought she'd get an update aka "sooner than we thought"

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sploosh was in chat in one of DC's streams and he said that they will change Mia's story, I think all complaining about you not being able to get with Mia and her mom finally got to them.
May I ask when that happened and ~what he said? I had a feeling that DC's opinion about these choices changed again in the last year and I was really hoping they'd keep them for Erik and Mia. I mean, sure there's going to be huge overhaul and stuff, but I always hoped they'd keep the basics, like in Jenny's and Diane's case.
Removing them would be really sad, given that not having a choice already devalued Eve's update in my opinion and it would be just the same for Mia.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
May I ask when that happened and ~what he said? I had a feeling that DC's opinion about these choices changed again in the last year and I was really hoping they'd keep them for Erik and Mia. I mean, sure there's going to be huge overhaul and stuff, but I always hoped they'd keep the basics, like in Jenny's and Diane's case.
Removing them would be really sad, given that not having a choice already devalued Eve's update in my opinion and it would be just the same for Mia.
IIRC someone in chat asked if in Mia's rework we would be able to get both Mia and her mom, DC said he still wants to have choices in game that actually have an impact but he was not sure yet, and then sploosh said they would be changing Mia's story. It is still possible that they keep the original plan of choosing between them, but it seems now DC is considering changing it.
Every time I watch his stream there are always people complaining about that. It is the same thing with Erik's story, they don't want to have to choose between girls.

Reactions: poodles

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks =)
Every time I watch his stream there are always people complaining about that. It is the same thing with Erik's story, they don't want to have to choose between girls.
Yeah, that's why DC stopped implementing them back in the days. I just had a feeling that he'd come to a point where he wouldn't go along with it that easy anymore, especially since there's certainly a significant group of people who see it like him. But it's so far in the future, nothing that's said now will be definite... that's at least an upside.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Funny moment most people probably found, but if you didn't.....

During the tutorial try clicking on the map to leave the MC's bedroom at night. The MC goes into 4th wall breaking mode and flat out tells you to accept that he's on rails right now and wants you to just click the bed so he can go to sleep. Promises that starting the next day the rails will be off and you can do what you want, but just right now he REALLY wants sleep so click on the bed and let him do so.

Did not expect that at all XD
There's a couple of such occasions later in the game, too.

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
I need save 20.1 ... because of saving the game doesn't work ... it's too tiring to start from the beginning of the game...
Pls help..

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I played the 20.1 to the end of it. I loved this game but I have a question and I'm afraid to ask that:

I will alwasy have to restart a new game on every new version of the game?

Thx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played the 20.1 to the end of it. I loved this game but I have a question and I'm afraid to ask that:

I will alwasy have to restart a new game on every new version of the game?

Thx
Possibly. You do keep all the junk in the cookie jar you already unlocked. Once they stop remaking the start of the game we might stop restarting every update. Though it takes like 5 mins from start to new route. We might get lucky with 0.21 (Rhonda) since she has nothing yet, so there's nothing for them to remake and we could just load 0.20.5 and pray hard enough for it to not explode

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes