gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
i got to the point with eve where i have to go get candle, chocolates then talk to tuuku about wine and hes meant to tell me to go to the pizza shop for the lasanga but i cant trigger him telling me to go get the lasagna. ive got lains cheats on and already bought the candle before the quest maybe that messed it up?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sadly it is only for the first half.
DC said that all the art for the sex scenes and mini games for the first half are done, and I think all the backgrounds are done too. So it shouldn't take that long until the update is released. You need to be more positive.

Reactions: Paapi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, if the translations work as intended they should give the game a huge boost down the line.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
DC said that all the art for the sex scenes and mini games for the first half are done, and I think all the backgrounds are done too. So it shouldn't take that long until the update is released. You need to be more positive.
Sorry but i took already the red pill...

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
I did this quest yesterday. Android. So cheat not enabled. But candle was already purchased
ive got the candle and chocolates but cant do anything else lol tuuku doesnt mention anything and i cant buy a lasagne from the pizza guy

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
i got to the point with eve where i have to go get candle, chocolates then talk to tuuku about wine and hes meant to tell me to go to the pizza shop for the lasanga but i cant trigger him telling me to go get the lasagna. ive got lains cheats on and already bought the candle before the quest maybe that messed it up?
went to the phone and eve's hint was to do the advertising, done that which lead to the big party and now its working.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'd definetely translate landlady to mother and roommate to sister :sneaky:
You need only to download the incest patch, which does exactly this. I made also a . Which has more lines covered.

But I did play the last time 19.5. So all my old saves for the changes I made I can't check if they need rework. And I do not play every version of the game.

Reactions: Kungpaojetli

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hopefully someday there's an official incest version from the developers.
That is the plan, right now they can't have any incest because of patreon rules but DC has said multiple times that when the game is finished or if they decide to leave patreon they will add it back to the game. They have a backup version of all the dialogue with incest. When sploosh is doing the writting tasks he is doing both the non incest and incest versions.

Kungpaojetli

Jun 2, 2020
That is the plan, right now they can't have any incest because of patreon rules but DC has said multiple times that when the game is finished or if they decide to leave patreon they will add it back to the game. They have a backup version of all the dialogue with incest. When sploosh is doing the writting tasks he doing both the non incest and incest versions.
Hey thanks for the info. This is very good news if true.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes