Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Art looks sweet, so I will give this game a shot. Saw a post while I was looking through this thread saying that you could use both Lain's Mod and the Naughty Tribute Mod at the same time for an earlier version of this game; does that still hold true for this version? If not, which mod do you all recommend using?
I recommend playing the first time without mods at all.
That way you can appreciate them all the more.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
for real lmao. all the characters relating to real life people already feel kinda outdated and definitely will be soon enough
It was fine when they were just cameo characters that show up in the background or as one-off scenes, but now he's devoting whole storylines to them it's gonna feel pretty cringey by the time the game is actually done (2025-ish?)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can just go to the main page/Patreon and get the 99% complete from DC. All you'd need to do is the new Maria route

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anybody please explain to me why people want complete saves anyway? I mean, they download the game, but they want somebody else play it for them.

Or do they want the cookie jar unlocked? This is something a complete save cannot do either.

I don't understand.

Reactions: Bydu

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wondering stuff people do around this forum is pretty wack in itself, the amount of wtf moments is endless

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I always find the number of peoples formatting their pc quite astonishing.
It look like more or less 20% of players/members here format at least 2 times per year :eek:

If it's just to see the scenes again until the next update drop you can unlock the cookie jar with a fresh start.

Enable the console and type :
unlock_all_scenes()

Or you can use the cheat ingame with the phone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pro tip : use cheat mode, hit Tab, skip everything, do the routes you want/need. Game is done within 1-2 hours. No whining, no crying, no fake threats. Wait 2-3 months for the next build, redo earlier steps, new build is done in less than 1 hour. Repeat ad nauseam

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
If i ever get a hold of a time machine one of the first things im doing is going into the future taking the completed version of summertime saga with the 1000 hours of content it most likely has putting that bitch On a usb and posting it here

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
If i ever get a hold of a time machine one of the first things im doing is going into the future taking the completed version of summertime saga with the 1000 hours of content it most likely has putting that bitch On a usb and posting it here
Snap-cut to a Twilight Zone style ending where you realize the future doesn't use USB any more.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes