Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@rle68 @damnthatwascrazy If you continue your shenanigans after this warning. You will both recieve a 1 day ban. Lets act like civil adults. If neither of you can be friendly, dont speak at all.

This goes for the rest of the thread. If this goes offtopic or shenanigans start again. Warnings will be issued and thread may be locked. Be civil.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah the choices seem odd considering there was no choice between mom sister aunt. It's an unpopular turn especially if there's no benefit like Helen and sister three way etc

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Hello people. I wanted to ask a question: what can we do with the key found in the stolen bag? I'm grateful

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm using the cheat version because I've played this through in other versions, but the console stat increases no longer work and I cant get past the two girls to see roxy in the shower, because my charisma is not high enough. How is the cheat version even remotely helpful if all the stats are 0?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So I'm using the cheat version because I've played this through in other versions, but the console stat increases no longer work and I cant get past the two girls to see roxy in the shower, because my charisma is not high enough. How is the cheat version even remotely helpful if all the stats are 0?
Because you are able to skip the mini-games when activated. This is especially helpful for the rap battles in the park to increase your charisma.

Reactions: emmasteadman

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
So this patch has some lazy plot-hole type issues. The telescope view of Helen and Harold's room has various scenes that make zero sense based on where you are in the story/what you decided for their plot. Similarly, after you get permission to hang out at night and even sleepover, the main character still sneaks into the house which makes no sense.

Also if you talk to Helen before the last "ritual" she will ask you to perform the ritual on her again despite it never having happened yet.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes