a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Official 0.14.3 Release!!!
Oct 31 at 7:47pm
Hello Boys and Ghouls, it's All Hallows' Eve and a creepy aura has overtaken Summerville! Darkcookie and the team cordially invite you on a spooktacular, mystery filled adventure that may leave your skin crawling!
Something fishy is going on out at Captain Terry's dock and he'll need your help to sort it all out! So load up on candy and prepare for a fright, there'll be plenty fapping this Halloween night!

What's in this build will stay in the future except for the halloween decorations in the main hallway at school (they will disapear in the next update)

Reactions: Gabaw and kiyiya

Kuroda

Apr 28, 2017
Disappointed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's is real or is some crap?, i don't want play all again and get crap, i expect see mom, sister, aunt or any or the other girls in costumes and fuck them, that's is really a good point in update for a season, i expect the same in christmas

Chilun

Aug 30, 2017
Please provide picture for the Forest Puzzle and the combination to unlock the chest on v14.3

Last edited:

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
That's is real or is some crap?, i don't want play all again and get crap, i expect see mom, sister, aunt or any or the other girls in costumes and fuck them, that's is really a good point in update for a season, i expect the same in christmas
Unfortunately not some crap..... Kinda something you have to do to progress with the story.

Also, two things to ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roskoll

May 5, 2017

KozenIchito

Sep 27, 2017
Keeping fishing left-ish of pearl and a Monster girl steals the lure. Option to dive down is open and a quick time button press fight appears. After fight is a 3 path maze event.

Reactions: Chilun

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just got an email that announced the developer of Summer Time Saga, Dark Cookie has reached the $20,000 marker.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Can not save files from version 14.0 to version 14.3? I am trying to move and run the file and I get an error ... Do I have to start the game again from the beginning? ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can not save files from version 14.0 to version 14.3? I am trying to move and run the file and I get an error ... Do I have to start the game again from the beginning? ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Unfortunately yes, this is the only real problem with the game. That you have start new with each new update.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes