Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
When Im at the rock at night, Im getting the error "Image 'secret/location_forest_puzzle_night_closed' not found". Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: kiyiya

Roskoll

May 5, 2017
Ignore that, you need to drag the pieces to the puzzle, in case that error is in the top left.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
It's the beginning of the month...take a wild guess as to why he's losing patreons.....off-topic nonsense aside, I did not find any Halloween relevant scenes while going through the images in the new version.

Reactions: User_75033

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
this game has become annoying.
every new version has to be restarted from the beginning
to see 2-3 new content.
now the halloween version, make 2 hours of play .... for what?
and maybe in version 14.5 the halloween content will disappear.
for me it makes no sense.

Reactions: namilab

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
this game has become annoying.
every new version has to be restarted from the beginning
to see 2-3 new content.
now the halloween version, make 2 hours of play .... for what?
and maybe in version 14.5 the halloween content will disappear.
for me it makes no sense.
No in 14.5 the content will NOT dissapear

May 15, 2017
Well brothers, thumb up for anyone who can share their save file just at the beginning of this update's content.
I'm assuming you have to play for a bit to reach the Halloween stuff?

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Guys I'm really lost. I'm not sure what combination solves Forest puzzle. Can anyone give me a hint?
You're making a small moon that shines. So upper left tile is the three beams of light with a little moon.

On a side note the mermaid stole my lure a second time after I already recovered it and was going after the fishermans fish. I pretty sure I need the lure to get the fish so that the mermaid will mate with me so I think I'm stuck. I'm getting a clear error as the mermaid keeps restealing the lure every time I fish even though it isn't in my inventory.

Reactions: Robillard
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes