• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Bro... ANOTHER FUCKING ODDETE SCENE???

DC is just taking the piss at this point. This fucking character has almost as many scenes as Debby.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bro... ANOTHER FUCKING ODDETE SCENE???

DC is just taking the piss at this point. This fucking character has almost as many scenes as Debby.
And what do you think will happen when Debbie gets her remake (aside getting preg) ?

PhotoGruffer

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys, need some tech support here. And I apologize if it was discussed already, but I did scroll back a bit and couldn't find anything for my situation.
Both my existing version and this new one won't start up anymore. The initial SS splashscreen pops up, but then changes to just a white screen and stays like that. What is weird is that my existing version was working fine till now.
Please advise.
Capture5.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys, need some tech support here. And I apologize if it was discussed already, but I did scroll back a bit and couldn't find anything for my situation.
Both my existing version and this new one won't start up anymore. The initial SS splashscreen pops up, but then changes to just a white screen and stays like that. What is weird is that my existing version was working fine till now.
Please advise.
View attachment 2150213
And you did nothing to change your computer between the last time you played it and now? You didn't move it from one location to another in your computer? Was there any hardware changes or software updates? Did you add or remove any mods?

Did you add any new software (games, apps, anything) from then to now?

It seems strange that if, say, on Monday, SS ran with no problem for you and nothing changed hardware or software wise that it would have a problem today.

I know this will sound like a cop-out, but If your current version worked but now it doesn't and you changed nothing to SS... the problem isn't going to be SS, but something in your system.

PhotoGruffer

Mar 11, 2019
And you did nothing to change your computer between the last time you played it and now? You didn't move it from one location to another in your computer? Was there any hardware changes or software updates? Did you add or remove any mods?

Did you add any new software (games, apps, anything) from then to now?

It seems strange that if, say, on Monday, SS ran with no problem for you and nothing changed hardware or software wise that it would have a problem today.

I know this will sound like a cop-out, but If your current version worked but now it doesn't and you changed nothing to SS... the problem isn't going to be SS, but something in your system.
Yep. You worded it exactly correct. I admit the issue is my system, but I have no idea why it broke the game. I didn't change anything, not even the save location. Perhaps some dumb windows update. All my other games from F95 still work. Oh well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yep. You worded it exactly correct. I admit the issue is my system, but I have no idea why it broke the game. I didn't change anything, not even the save location. Perhaps some dumb windows update. All my other games from F95 still work. Oh well.
You could always try deleting and downloading again - but I doubt that would do anything. Maybe one of the folks who make mods will see this and have an idea. Best of luck.

Reactions: PhotoGruffer

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The only thing that stands out to me is that you're running the exe in the windows-i686 folder instead of the game's root folder as I usually do. I tested doing the same thing on my system though and it worked for me so I don't know why it wouldn't for you. But maybe try backing out to the "SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc" or whatever your game's root folder is named (the one containing an exe and the "game", "lib", and "renpy" folders) and run the exe there?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The only thing that stands out to me is that you're running the exe in the windows-i686 folder instead of the game's root folder as I usually do. I tested doing the same thing on my system though and it worked for me so I don't know why it wouldn't for you. But maybe try backing out to the "SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc" or whatever your game's root folder is named (the one containing an exe and the "game", "lib", and "renpy" folders) and run the exe there?
For some windows machines using the one EXE in the main folder doesn't load the game so users have found success running from the i686 folder. I didn't question it because of that knowledge -- but perhaps they should give it a try.

Reactions: dalzomo

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I want to translate this game into Chinese (Traditional)
Can anyone translate it?
I keep failing
Unpack and generate .RPY files with UNREN
Is there a problem trying to start the game, but both get an error

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I want to translate this game into Chinese (Traditional)
Can anyone translate it?
I keep failing
Unpack and generate .RPY files with UNREN
Is there a problem trying to start the game, but both get an error
You may join the official fan translation project:

There's been quite a lot of work done so you may be able to help them to complete the translation.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Oh, this game was way more incestuous than I thought. The implications of this are dire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why she rubbing her vagina on her belly button? This scene looks terrible.

And yes, we have Sister/Brother, Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew, Sister/Sister, Mother/Son/Aunt so far.

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You may join the official fan translation project:

There's been quite a lot of work done so you may be able to help them to complete the translation.
Yes, I have joined but I can't translate and don't know how to have permission to translate

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hint: they're rubbing top of each other's labia. As for why, well, i don't feel like i have right to shatter your innocence. You'll get it one day.
Look at the picture again, Diane is rubbing her labia where Debbie's belly button should be, not her labia.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, I have joined but I can't translate and don't know how to have permission to translate
I think you'll have to wait until they actually activate your account. Asking sam9 on their discord may solve your problem. At least back in the day they actually wanted ot talk to people briefly before they allowed them to translate.

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes