EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
Consider Internet as a bunch of buildings connected by streets. When you want to read a book you ask Google (or another search engine): "Where are the books?" and Google shows you all the libraries. Among those you choose LittleFamilyLibrary and then you walk towards it.
Normally you have paid to your ISP (that control the streets) the right to walk on all the streets, so you choose the shortest way; but without Net Neutrality the ISPs tell you:
"LittleFamilyLibrary didn't paid me a bunch more of money so this road is blocked, if you want to go there you have to pay me more or walk 5 miles more (sometimes without paying more you simply cannot go there), but BigCorpLibrary paid me so you can choose the shortest walk if you choose to go there instead of the little one".

Moral of the story:
- little website owners are fucked since nobody will visit their sites (because they have to pay more)
- users that want to visit less popular websites have to pay more and they will probably see those sites disappear

(don't nitpick my metaphor, I know it's not very very accurate XD )
My understanding is the concern that ISPs would add an extra layer of control to what is already there. For example, fictional ISP SuperNet might have a movie streaming site similar to Netflix called SuperFlix, and in order to promote it, they could restrict the speeds of their users to Netflix while allowing full speeds to SuperFlix. Or maybe a news site is critical of SuperFlix, so they could impede access to that news site. And in many parts of the US there is only one real ISP to choose from, so a customer wouldn't be able to just move to another ISP if this was happening.
So... What "Net Neutrality" does, from the metaphor (which I enjoyed) and as I think by law ISPs are allowed to charge more for packages and services so it doesn't stop them charging you for more/less bandwidth or speed (only that they can't reduce/increase speed for certain things or parts of the internet) is force the ISPs to "treat all Internet traffic equally". Yes?

So how is an ISP slowing (or even blocking) connections to LittleFamilyLibrary different from Google not showing it at the top of their search results (or even in the first 10 pages, or removing their app from play, or blocking their youtube vids) OR GoDaddy blocking their domain from being used OR Twitter banning their account; simply because they didn't pay them or they directly compete with their own Library service or some other random reason (they stock a book that the owner of said companies don't like)?

To the Super Mod:
Apologies I must have hit post before the New Replies message posted up.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
You people living in a bubble should really finally let go of your dick for a split second - i know i know its gonna be cold and cumbersome - and watch some video for dimwits on net neutrality but I guess that's too much action points for you, you only got 0 hahahhaha(regards for cool kids for catching a reference)

This is just adorable how littul children here are literally asking adults to explain to them already grounded facts circling all around internet as if they couldnt fire first or second search result and watch a video about it that takes 3-4 minutes.

even fucking MARKIPLIER and pewdiepie and all other youtubers posted a video about this, so go fucking watch there pitiful sloths instead of drilling it here but probably - as always - you will keep holding onto that dick ;/

I am finished and goodbye.

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
I'm curious, how many people here get irritated when people on the patreon continuously ask when it will be released?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm curious, how many people here get irritated when people on the patreon continuously ask when it will be released?
Well, there are many new patreons every month so it's not that unusual for people to not know what's going on and how releases usually work and how fast progress bar gets filled. So it's pretty normal I'd guess.

U

User_215882

You people living in a bubble should really finally let go of your dick for a split second - i know i know its gonna be cold and cumbersome - and watch some video for dimwits on net neutrality but I guess that's too much action points for you, you only got 0 hahahhaha(regards for cool kids for catching a reference)

This is just adorable how littul children here are literally asking adults to explain to them already grounded facts circling all around internet as if they couldnt fire first or second search result and watch a video about it that takes 3-4 minutes.

even fucking MARKIPLIER and pewdiepie and all other youtubers posted a video about this, so go fucking watch there pitiful sloths instead of drilling it here but probably - as always - you will keep holding onto that dick ;/

I am finished and goodbye.
Damn dude you need to chill out. Make a net neutrality thread if you're that passionate about it. I get the importance of it and I have obviously done my far share of speaking towards my representatives about it, but that's about all anyone can do at the moment. This is a thread about the game. If you don't want to help people or talk about the game then leave.

DC never does ETAs so he would likely tell you soon if you asked right now. All we can do is wait for the game to drop then wait about another 2 days for the bug fix which should cover any game breaking bug. Usually you can play through the updates fine, but theres always something that goes wrong.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I certainly enjoy truth trolling people who can't be bothered to look on the front page to see the progress, or look up a few comments to see their question being answered above.

Reactions: Rodgers7

Huggerator

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know if the next SS update is going to just be mom content or if it's going to include the fabled threesome?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
in case you missed it,

since it's STILL being discussed here, i started a thread on .
please go there to discuss it. KEEP IT CIVIL PEOPLE!

<back_on_topic>

Reactions: justinsane85
Oct 13, 2017
From what's mentioned in the posts and Dark Cookie's streaming, it likely looks like its the mother, although there are changes for the sister as well. He said the plot line has also changed, i.e the strength training-panty quest line.

Reactions: SengalBoi
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes