Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No matter what I do, I can't buy the mask.(Jenny Route) There is no option on the cosplay shelf.
Have you made sure you've done everything in the proper order? Have you looked at the to check to make sure you haven't forgotten to do anything?

Reactions: Istanblues

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
Have you made sure you've done everything in the proper order? Have you looked at the to check to make sure you haven't forgotten to do anything?
I did. It's probably a bug because I bought lots of items before this quest. At least, some people claim that.

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
Hey, sorry to ask about this because I just found out that this game has futa content, and who is the character that has that content?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, sorry to ask about this because I just found out that this game has futa content, and who is the character that has that content?
This game does not have futa content. Depending upon how the player has the MC answer a question, Eve is either a transwoman with a penis or a woman with a vagina.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Do you know what funny :)
If you search on rule34 you can see more than 10 times more content about this game and some are better animated than DC.
Dildorog does some good edits you can put all of them in the game and it will be a huge set of content

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, guys. I'm looking for a good game to post vapid conspiracy theories about. My favourite vapid conspiracies are "the entire game is a scam to grift you on Patreon" and "the World Economic Forum are preventing the update from being released."

Is this a good topic to join? Thanks.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Do you know what funny :)
If you search on rule34 you can see more than 10 times more content about this game and some are better animated than DC.
Dildorog does some good edits you can put all of them in the game and it will be a huge set of content
You're absolutely right.

III Nightgamer

Dec 27, 2023
There has already been an update that allows you to improve your PE grade? I was really annoyed that I can't do that and we dont have any scene with PE teacher.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
DC included some Dildorog-made content in at least one of the pre-tech updates in 2022. Don't know if there is continued worked or not.
There has already been an update that allows you to improve your PE grade? I was really annoyed that I can't do that and we dont have any scene with PE teacher.
Soon™. Anyway - there's no content related a higher PE grade yet... Also, the "Passing Grade" achievement isn't affected by the PE grade, either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: III Nightgamer

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And how to trigger that?
Because i have been on a long time didn't play this game
There's a walkthrough for that:
That is, if you want to play through the whole game again.

If you are just wanting Eve cookie jar scenes with her as a transwoman:
  • Start game.
  • Go to Main Menu and select "New Game".
  • When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
  • Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want transgender Eve.
Or - You can unlock everything in the game, have a full cookie jar and move around and open locations and add money and and and... by clicking on the WIFI signal on the in-game phone and type "I UNDERSTAND" to the warning.

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a console command to switch eves main variable? Wanting to switch without having to basically restart the game.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes