• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there a new mia content yet? After the homework one, waited like 2 years now ig
No new mia content and unless he decided to rework her content while working on the tech update, you will probably not see any new content with her for a few years.

• Sad
Reactions: kri1927

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
The difference in a good thread and a bad thread, is the top posters on a good thread have fun and join the conversation organically. In a bad thread, like this, the top posters act like everyone's babysitter and they feel they get to moderate the tone and direction of every conversation with a sprinkle of thinly veiled condescension.
Mwoah the top posters here are on the payroll of Dark cookie.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
The thing is that it's a topic that has been beaten to death in the last year. I don't even think most people disagree that this wait has been ridiculous but it has reached a point that it just feels like spam when people keep complaining over and over again about the same thing. And like I said the dev doesn't give a fuck and doesn't read any of the comments here so it accomplishes absolutely nothing.
And why he has people working for him then overhere?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And why he has people working for him then overhere?
Who is working for him here? Pretty much everyone, myself included, agree that this whole tech update thing has been a disaster. Just because people are tired of discussing the same topic over and over again doesn't mean they are on DC's side. One thing I've learned from the ICSTOR thread is that it's pointless to complain about how much money the dev makes or how "dumb" people are for supporting them. It changes absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What is the problem? This is the 2nd game I've played since 2019 and from 2022 to now I'm not the only one asking when there will be an update.
The problem being that you 'came' too early? Ya know, a joke? It's funny because you came before you satisfied your partner. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado
4.20 star(s) 342 Votes