McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Well... reading the last Patreon post apparently, APPARENTLY the next update is about to be released in a short while, most of the work that was "worked on" is being marked as finished, so, maybe, maybe, maybe we will see an update released before mid year
bro at this pace we're making 1% progress or so per month, how is this supposed to come out mid year? there will also probably be a big bug fixing phase for a month or several months

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... reading the last Patreon post apparently, APPARENTLY the next update is about to be released in a short while, most of the work that was "worked on" is being marked as finished, so, maybe, maybe, maybe we will see an update released before mid year
Yea I don't think it will come out this year, they added 2 tasks to the tracker since the last time I checked it. Dude also said that the tech update would take around 9 months and 3 years later there is still no update.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want the drugs you're on.

I don't know what you were reading, but it was not the last Patreon post because it doesn't say nor hint at anything even near your assumption of "apparently, apparently... released in a short while." Anyone can read that post here: 76,116

It's just a list of what was done in March. That's all. Nothing else.
Imagine if the tech update drops the 29 just before the abandoned tag!:oops:
Actually, your drugs sound even more mad... pass some this way.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Coding has been at 69% for the ENTIRETY of the last year. I do not see how they are going to get it done any time soon (for a mid year release).

And all this talk about DC releasing the tech update in chunks ... not going to happen with that much coding left to do unless the required coding relates to new content only.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Imagine if the tech update drops the 29 just before the abandoned tag!:oops:
Who im kidding we all know is not going to happen:KEK:
"Update" relasing at 29, changelog: Fixes grammar in one sentence.
Mods and admins: Is this an full fledged update and reason to not give this game "abandoned" tag for another 2 years?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
but as soon as something will drop everyone will get their thirst on and go for it... as if nothing happened! at least I know I will do that !

Reactions: Count Morado

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
My post was deleted. But don’t listen to this person. They’re spreading deliberate misinformation.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
My post was deleted. But don’t listen to this person. They’re spreading deliberate misinformation.
No, bro, YOU are spreading the misinformation here. DC himself said in a recent stream, a test build is dropping soon. If you don't believe me you can verify it yourself through his Picarto archives. An update IS on its way, however, probably not before the the abandoned tag hits. Probably like 2+ months at the very least.

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
No, bro, YOU are spreading the misinformation here. DC himself said in a recent stream, a test build is dropping soon. If you don't believe me you can verify it yourself through his Picarto archives. An update IS on its way, however, probably not before the the abandoned tag hits. Probably like 2+ months at the very least.
Maybe you should read instead of just skimming. That way you won’t come off looking foolish. They said in the last PATREON POST. The last Patreon post was the development progress for March. So please, tell me where in that post there’s a mention of releasing part of the tech update. I’d love to know.

It was briefly mentioned on stream as well as in the discord, but that isn’t what this person said.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe you should read instead of just skimming. That way you won’t come off looking foolish. They said in the last PATREON POST. The last Patreon post was the development progress for March. So please, tell me where in that post there’s a mention of releasing part of the tech update. I’d love to know.

It was briefly mentioned on stream as well as in the discord, but that isn’t what this person said.
Most of the post was correct, they just misattributed the source. I wouldn't exactly call that deliberately spreading misinformation. Maybe, if you want to call someone's post out, you should explain the reason you are calling it out for. Or you know, just say, "hey DC said it on Picarto and Discord not Patreon". That way someone, like myself, doesn't mistake you for someone actually spreading misinformation. You cannot be vague and expect everybody to know what you're talking about. Don't post in a way that leaves things up for interpretation and you won't have this problem.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes