• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Unless he actually starts losing a lot of subs I don't think he cares that much. The timing is weird and doesn't look good, but at this point he probably is just tired of people asking for the update.
yes, he is just tired after exactly 18 months, not after 17,16,15,14 etc. him scrambling to release anything after 18 months of laying on the couch is a totall coincidence and definitely has nothing to do with the abandoned tag AT ALL. he just grew tired of not releasing anything... yup, that has to be it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yes, he is just tired after exactly 18 months, not after 17,16,15,14 etc. him scrambling to release anything after 18 months of laying on the couch is a totall coincidence and definitely has nothing to do with the abandoned tag AT ALL. he just grew tired of not releasing anything... yup, that has to be it.
I feel like people overestimate the influence this thread has on the game. It helped a lot earlier on, but even if the mods for some reason decided to remove the game from this forum I don't think it would affect him that much. But yea by deciding to release an update now, he is definitely not beating the milking allegations :KEK:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So hes launching the whole game again but im small parts...bro...:HideThePain:
How can people defend this?
Seriously.
I mean I guess it's better than just not releasing anything... At this pace it seems like it would take another 2 years for the tech update to be finished. They don't really have many options.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Having read that patreon post, it'll be interesting to see as to how far they actually managed to replace/rework Debbie's art. DC did quite a few of her sprites on stream and to me that suggests that her old art should be gone for good (apart from her scenes, maybe?).

A few months ago I'd have said they'll implement some of the old stuff (Debbie, Mia, Erik, the teachers, etc.) again, until they actually release their reworks, but now I'm really not so sure anymore.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes