ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
I messed up by skipping the text for Miss Ross after finishing the painting for the contest so i'm stuck with her saying she hasn't heard anything about the contest yet. Would someone be so kind to throw me a bone on this one?

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys in the incest patch changelog it says this:

- Replaced some edited images from earlier v0.14

Can anyone tell me which specific images are being replaced and what they're being replaced by? thanks

tossler

Jul 1, 2017

Wow. People are asking way too many questions that are easy to solve. Read the dialogue, the bloody clues are on the dialogue.

Get your hand off your dick when there are no h scenes, jesus.
They're asking questions that are answered on the previous page in this same goddamn thread. How lazy do you have to be? It's called READING.

I would ban people for asking such questions — maybe turn it into a sweepstakes, like you get the prize by being the 200th dummy to ask the same question.

tens

May 11, 2017
So i managed to get all teachers to give me A+, but got nothing with the gym teacher? Am i missing something? How do i start her quest? is there one?

Sep 1, 2017
Nice cant even go to school! Back in the day i didnt want to now that i want i cant. XD

Incest patch fucks up the game
I would recommend removing the patch, play until you unlock the school (after talking to Erik at the beginning), save and close, put the patch back in and you should be good to go!

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes