Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
What does this mean in human language?
I'm using the translator so let me try to rephrase my question, I need to make the fake guitar, but when I go to the garage, a message appears to my character, and in it says that the ink is not there and maybe I should talk to the Debbie but when I talk to her there is nothing about the ink for the guitar, I finished with the other 3 teachers, I just have to listen to music> Dewitt

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If the content is the same you've seen a million times, why even replay it? The new content is pretty stand-alone from the older plotlines. Save yourself clicker and just don't bother.
Doing that goes without saying, but there are still the regular non-route dependent events you have to move through. But at this point, it's just a wonder why they still haven't implemented a simple skip unseen text function from the beginning. Wouldn't even need to bother with backwards save compatibility for that.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Everytime I try to open the game it just crashes.
Game opens in windowed mode and stays white. Suddenly SummertimeSaga.exe has stopped working

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Did a search did not find this:
After being told to go see gym teacher if u go see French teacher instead. It sent me home and locked out the world map so I'm stuck at home. Had to start over..

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
so iv'e been playing the new update for a few hours from scratch, got to the pom pom part for roxy and got caught by the coach, tried to reload to not get caught and it reset all of my stuff with other characters and theres nothing to do with roxy now, the pom poms are no longer in the locker and the teacher wont talk to me about anything =( please help if anyone has expierenced this before

(i restarted the game and reloaded the save just before grabbing the pompoms and that seems to have fixed it, might of had something to do with the game not responding the first time)

Last edited:

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I'm stuck, I need to build the fake guitar, but first I have to go to the garage to get the paint bucket. When I get there, a message appears saying that the paint bucket is not there and that I have to ask Debbie if she knows where is this but when I go to talk to her there is nothing related to paint bucket, I finished with the three other teachers, if anyone has the save files of music teacher lady dewitt please help by making the download available or find a way to help me with this problem which is the construction of fake guitar

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Doing that goes without saying, but there are still the regular non-route dependent events you have to move through. But at this point, it's just a wonder why they still haven't implemented a simple skip unseen text function from the beginning. Wouldn't even need to bother with backwards save compatibility for that.
You can skip text now, there is an option in the game settings.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck, I need to build the fake guitar, but first I have to go to the garage to get the paint bucket. When I get there, a message appears saying that the paint bucket is not there and that I have to ask Debbie if she knows where is this but when I go to talk to her there is nothing related to paint bucket, I finished with the three other teachers, if anyone has the save files of music teacher lady dewitt please help by making the download available or find a way to help me with this problem which is the construction of fake guitar
It's a known bug, you might have to wait for the next hot fix.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes