Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
I just hope that they have time to squeeze in a little time with the Librarian, in the back room, into the next update (or any update, really).

I mean...come on.
Hot chick. Empty Library. Back room (with web cam!!).
Seems like a perfect set up to me!

TommyShazzy

Apr 13, 2018
can i use old save from 0.15 to 0.15.3 ? can you tell me how.. its hard just to play from the beginning again.
please add this features.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

102 tasks for this update guys v.16 and v.15 only had 52.o_O
Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 102 Completed: 0.00% InProgress: 9.80% Remaining: 90.20%
That number of coding tasks because of the rebuild. I suspect the tasks will be completed at a brisk pace.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty far in 15.1 with the updated incest patch so I'll stick with that for now but I'm worried - the mom keeps telling me "aren't you leaving" like she does the first day of school and while every other storyline is progressing I'm fairly sure she's bugged out and I'll have to restart or update and restart. I'm like 4 hours in :sob:

0uK

May 18, 2017
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

102 tasks for this update guys v.16 and v.15 only had 52.o_O
Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 102 Completed: 0.00% InProgress: 9.80% Remaining: 90.20%
I remember on 0.15 had 17 in art, now almost the double.
I dont think this update will be bigger like 0.15, but maybe its the new development method

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I can't use any pesticides on the garden or even look at the garden cant anyone help?
Had the same problem... couldn't see what the bugs were (couldn't click on the garden at all) so I couldn't describe the bugs to the store clerk, and didn't know which bug spray to buy. Fortunately, I remembered some stuff from an earlier version, and it seemed to work.

Go to the store, tell the clerk the bugs have pincers on their backs. She'll recommend green capped bug spray. Take it to the garden (think I had to wait until the next day), play the garden mini game like normal, although the veggies all look rotten (Maybe remove EVERYTHING? Can't exactly recall.) When that's done, you should get the "you killed the bugs" resolution, and be able to move forward.

Anyway, that worked for me. Hope it works for you.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I think this update was ok at best. It wasn't able to live upto the hype. It had a lot of bugs and in game problems that just made the experience quite frankly frustrating. I also had to play the play the game on three different versions becasue of BUGS, Like most people. Which sucks cause there is a lot to do. Like @cusa said he fucks up his own cheat engine. So many bugs.

Reactions: cusa

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im using 15.3, saves all work ok from past versions, the only thing im stuck on is to do with the door code. I have the code in my bag, which I got myself, but im being told I still need to get the code. Its not in the principles office desk as obviously I already have it. Anyone know a way around this issue or have the same problem?

Any advise would be apprecieted.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Im using 15.3, saves all work ok from past versions, the only thing im stuck on is to do with the door code. I have the code in my bag, which I got myself, but im being told I still need to get the code. Its not in the principles office desk as obviously I already have it. Anyone know a way around this issue or have the same problem?

Any advise would be apprecieted.
Start a new game, the older saves might work but you’re eventually gonna run into some unexpected error or encounter some bug.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember on 0.15 had 17 in art, now almost the double.
I dont think this update will be bigger like 0.15, but maybe its the new development method
DC mentioned that he's thinking about introducing a new feature for higher tier patreons to get a more detailed view on the work that's done and the tasks that have been completed via their own login. I could imgaine splitting those tasks into smaller units to be a part of it. So maybe he'll introduce this feature that at some point within the next 1 or 2 months.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I started a new game yesterday... surely I dont have to do all that again...? There must be a work around, maybe using the console? ( which ive never used before ).

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Dude c'mon ,I just downloaded v0.15.20 yesterday & played about a lot of stuff & now I have to begin again for v0.15.3 ?Thats bulshittest :\
The DC dev should do some work so that we can run the old savegames to the newer versions.A lot of developers have done that so that old saves can run on new versions .
(Ex- Adventure of Willy D,Peasants Quest etc.)
you should have waited

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes