jaques

Aug 11, 2016
hype will kill this game
Doubtful, DC is pretty transparent about what will be and wont be in the game. He also actively adopts ideas of players into the game during streams. Overall there is a clear idea where the game will go for both DC (as the main quests are already outlined) as well as the player (as the main goals are known since version .01), unlike some other popular games, with the scale of the content in between somewhat undetermined as it depends on the time and capabilities of the team.

As the game grows, the team grows, as much as budget allows. He talked today about adding an additional artist, although it will be difficult to find someone that can match DC's style, so that is still a concern.

Hype without founded on reason kills games, but there isn't much reason for any hype for this game to be unfounded.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As for more artists, for the most part someone who can trace can use that to mimic his style for a bit till they learn it well enough on their own. I was pretty good at learning how to draw things through tracing them untill I got used to how they felt then I could draw them on my own freehand.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Or the additional artist could handle the backgrounds, objects and all other minor stuff while DC handles the characters art.

Reactions: dunhill

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
I'm not sure how much people expect to come from $13k a month, that's about enough to hire 3 people full time after taxes, including himself as one of those 3 people.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not sure how much people expect to come from $13k a month, that's about enough to hire 3 people full time after taxes, including himself as one of those 3 people.
Not exactly, wages vary from country to country, as an example where i live a normal wage is equivalent to 300~400 american dollars. So he can hire ppl from countries that doesn't have high wages, maybe even from 3rd world countries.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
hype will kill this game
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan: nah man, so far this game delivers and each update never disappoints... the only think people get upset at is when the update is delayed (but DC has taken steps to help prevent this or make it more transparent).... i can see that game getting bigger and bigger even expansion of the town or different locations...

as the days go by i see DC is getting more money and he is using that money to build his team... :pancakeMix:

Darkoxx

Jun 6, 2017
hm... the only who works is DarkCookie self ....

And here a Interview with DarkCoookie with LewdGamer:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hm... the only who works is DarkCookie self ....

And here a Interview with DarkCoookie with LewdGamer:
the others cant work if DC hasn't made his part yet ._. plus one of the coders is on holidays so it slowed things a bit

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Been trying to get 12.10 from his patreon but I get 11.60 each time can anyone help using the android apk downloaded and installed three times already had to delete previous one with my save

Edit: thx man hope it works

Last edited:

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
I think im stuck or the game is ended ? now i can do what i wan with my mother and to sleep with my sister and to make the cam stuff, so i can proceed, i mean only i can work to my aunt / there i pass all/ for money for the college, im unlock few buildings and that is, i cant go for hot dogs with my ugly friend to find the dog of the girl in the park i can find bite to catch fish i dont have some events, so what to do now ? just collect money until i get 25K ?

Letrophot

Jun 10, 2017
Really happy with what DarkCookie has been putting out so far, he deserves all the praise he's been receiving since the beginning, the game is amazing. Gotta give it to him too, this is a really big project to take on with a team as small as his. Can't wait to see what he's gonna do after this project!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just think... He started with (IIRC) two people and built a team by just streaming and people coming in as needed...

I think im stuck or the game is ended ? now i can do what i wan with my mother and to sleep with my sister and to make the cam stuff, so i can proceed, i mean only i can work to my aunt / there i pass all/ for money for the college, im unlock few buildings and that is, i cant go for hot dogs with my ugly friend to find the dog of the girl in the park i can find bite to catch fish i dont have some events, so what to do now ? just collect money until i get 25K ?
Get your cookies, go to the forest to find the dog.

The fishing thing is a pain in the ass. Have you had the dinner yet?

Overall, you can enjoy the rest of the game, the next leg of the journey is to begin to make choices about which of the girls you want and make it so that closes off some of them.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes