• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Are you really letting your politics get in the way of your dick?
This is a sex game, it's the sum of it's parts so it could be off putting for some. I would mostly have an issue with MC essentially being a bully.

This is a game where the original driving taboo was incest and the hottest sex scene so far is when the MC creampie's the sister against her will after breaking free of the cuffs, controversial stuff and that's what made it hot but nothing goes wrong so you never really feel bad about it. Raceplay can be hot if done right or almost any controversial topic, makes it spicier.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This is a sex game, it's the sum of it's parts so it could be off putting for some. I would mostly have an issue with MC essentially being a bully.

This is a game where the original driving taboo was incest and the hottest sex scene so far is when the MC creampie's the sister against her will after breaking free of the cuffs, controversial stuff and that's what made it hot but nothing goes wrong so you never really feel bad about it. Raceplay can be hot if done right or almost any controversial topic, makes it spicier.
there's a big problem in trying to put this kind of shit in a game,to make things short,would make a messy and very unstable change in the community that follows this game(even without things like that discussions escalate easilly,doing something like putting raceplay would make this shit turn into chaos)....

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

rle68

May 28, 2017
i equate the word soon with eventually ...possibly... one day.. if we get around to it ...it could happen

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i equate the word soon with eventually ...possibly... one day.. if we get around to it ...it could happen
it describes so well the possibility of a Judith update....and saddens me the most know that is so true.....(althought i'm pretty sure you meant that for the update,but felt so true when you put that for Judith)

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
>
someone post here pls
Already been posted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improved Diane art for 0.17!

Diane art for 0.17!

Ok, so Diane's art was done fairly rough when I first started making this project. I think it was time for us to bring her art up to the level that new characters are getting (similar to what I did with Roxxy in 0.16). For those who haven't watched the recent streams, here's a preview!

Status on 0.16?

All tasks have been completed. We're just waiting on some animation frames still being made until we can wrap up (close the last bug testing task)and release. Shouldn't take too long before we get them! Until then, we're moving onto 0.17 tasking. Sorry for the slight delay! <3

DC

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus, can people calm down and muster just an inch of self-control? The constant pissing and moaning about time schedules makes this thread barely readable. There's nothing you can do about it. We know the last home stretch is grueling to wait for. No one needs to hear that twenty-three times a-day. There are only so many ways you can say "I'm tired of waiting" before it gets really, really tedious.

On a more positive note, I'm super-stoked about Diane. Aunt is bae.

I still have a pipe dream of the fish-dinner scene being redone, or a variant of it being made for Diane's path, where mom and aunt jerks MC off under the table. Someone on the Patreon feel free to post that in their suggestions thread.

Oh, and I hope we get to fuck her in her own bed, with that lacy bra/lingerie on. The kitchen scene is all well and good, but plowing the big-titted, dirty aunt in her vaulted bed would be hot as well.

I'm also hyped that the threesome idea, which I only suggested as another pipedream like, a year ago or something, is going to become reality. Thank you Jesus, you've always had my back, bro.

I'm not terribly affected by the new look. The old art worked fine for me. The new one seems like it will too. No problem with me.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Claims that you and your europe friends are quality but you want judith content.............................oh the sweet irony
Hey what's wrong with a little love for Judith?(neither nation nor quality can be used as argument on wanting to see more content for her)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I know people weren't happy with what the devs posted in Discord last time right before release, but I thought it was funny given that DC seems mostly like a happy go lucky dorky dude. In a similar vein, he posted this link after people were asking for him to finish already.

Reactions: MurkehD

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I know people weren't happy with what the devs posted in Discord last time right before release, but I thought it was funny given that DC seems mostly like a happy go lucky dorky dude. In a similar vein, he posted this link after people were asking for him to finish already.

i feel some kind of douchy jest on this link.....

Reactions: Jukesmaan

Jukesmaan

May 22, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seraphimd2

ZeroGrix

Apr 28, 2017
Ok you got me good with that XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He said that eve's update was postpoened because of the patreon guidelines. Since they plan on making an incestuous threesome with her and her sister. Her story will be added if they change to another platform. FOR NOW, he has noplans on changing her story.. but i dont know if he will feel that way 5 months from now. Game is getting popular.
Yes lets randomly stick together characters and break the intended storylines just so we can get content out...swell idea.
Really if he absolutely has to start her content now I would rather have it only partially finished(holding the incest content back)instead of randomly creating worthless art assets and wasting time on a bandaid.
It won't really break anything if he did like he did for the others, and changed her sister into her best friend, and patch it back in with the rest. Just about everything else can stay the same.

Yes,if you do the Roxxy bit without progressing Jenny what she says amounts to having a shitty brother and jokingly dropping that her father killed himself because of it...like I said rather rough and OOC considering she seemed to be on rather good terms with him.
Never noticed that either, in my version, she didn't mention me beyond saying how I was wanting into Roxxy's pants, they only commented on Dex's size. Maybe I was mid arc or something, interesting.

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017

that´s not funny!

:p

vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
I always lurk in this thread around release time because everyone gets so antsy and its fun to watch people argue about minutiae, but this time around yall are being pretty tame... On the other hand if you check DC's patreon page, all of the rage and pent up semen is there. Everytime DC posts a tiny progress report (he just posted a flow chart of Diane's new scenes to give people a sense of how many new scenes are planned) people lose their minds are are just demanding he release it. This is how i spend every release week, it's the best. That's all i gotta say, can't wait for 0.16, ive had a crush on Roxy since the first time i played.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes