• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
thats a really GREAT week today
first
1. the twist update (incest)
2. adventure of willy d update (incest)
3. second happines update (incest)
4. milftoon drama update (incest)
5. breeder of nephalym (furry)
and now summer saga o boy hope my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
resist this week =p

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
Crashing for me when going to the locker with Annie at the beginning of the game. Anyone else have that problem?
Yup. Same exact problem. Welp. Looks like we'll have to wait until someone figures it out.
Play the game without the incest patch just beyond the point where it craps itself, then save, then add the incest patch and load the game back up and incest in all its glory is restored, error free thus far.

Correction, there's an issue with getting a book from Erik for the hot French Teacher.

maximilium

Jul 12, 2018
dont download it. Always be patient for 0.XX.3 or maybe 7 till it's free from bug, LOL.
Cause you know, you must restart your grind again because the save file isnt compatibleevery version

Reactions: Crawdaddy

MrMusic

Feb 23, 2018
Here are the 0.16 links! As I said I am a patron and have downloaded them right off the kompas productions website.
PC -
MAC -
Android -
Hey dude you might wanna blur out your username!
Note from Moderator - good idea, image link removed :)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Mark Faust

Jul 20, 2017
Locker room crash is because it tries to load a "patched" locker image that doesn't exist. Probably have to play without the patch until it's actually updated.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The fix is to rename this file: "SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\game\images\backgrounds\location_school_locker_mc_patched.jpg" to "location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg".

Please re-download the patch from Lewdpatcher as it's fixed there now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't really understand how people can use an old patch and expect it to work? If one wants incest it's probably a good idea to simply wait a few days until the patch is done and bugfree. Using the first version of the release and an old patch will be a bug fiesta.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.20 star(s) 342 Votes