Jan 14, 2018
So end of last week on stream he was talking about how he gets a ton of messages asking about what the fuck is going on so he started toying with a "weekly" update on Patreon so he'd have something to point them at, the other day he said he settled on monthly because apparently taking an hour a week to write a post is to much of a waste of his time and he thinks it'd slow down development if he has to keep asking the team what they've done that week (His words not mine.). It's not like he's the lead dev who should know what his team's doing or that they have both daily morning meetings and a log for all the changes they make anything.
It's honestly a prime example of why management is a skill and why good managers are needed in any company. His general attitude of "I can't be bothered" is fine for a supermarket clerk but isn't any good when you're the lead. This attitude is causing 99% of the problems and complaints with the development but oh well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry if the question is stupid, but is the game sort of completed? I don't really know what "pre-tech" means.
See #9, #10, #12 of my FAQ below in the 86th posting since Feb 2022. I also recommend #1.
The "main" storyline was finished Mar 2021 (finding out what happened to the MC's father). There are still the goals of earning enough money and getting a date for the big dance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wihawo3398

May 20, 2020
Sorry if the question is stupid, but is the game sort of completed? I don't really know what "pre-tech" means.
Means the author is reworking part of the game (a.k.a tech update), but there's plenty of content to be enjoyed already. As for whether it is "completed", depends on the definition. There are still things to be added but the main story line is completed.

Reactions: Count Morado

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
See #9, #10, #12 of my FAQ below in the 86th posting since Feb 2022. I also recommend #1.
The "main" storyline was finished Mar 2021 (finding out what happened to the MC's father). There are still the goals of earning enough money and getting a date for the big dance.
Thank you very much for the quick reply.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Means the author is reworking part of the game (a.k.a tech update), but there's plenty of content to be enjoyed already. As for whether it is "completed", depends on the definition. There are still things to be added but the main story line is completed.
Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I've always wondered why the devs went with the whole "landlady" route instead of making them stepmom and stepsister. I'm not super into actual incest, so that would have been the ideal solution in my book. Is Patreon really that prudish?
I'm completely put off by direct incest and don't get the appeal, but I agree seeing landlady everywhere is a bit weird, especially since in practice the characters always behave in very familiar terms, which makes the whole "landlady" thing just come across as out of place. Step mom or dad's girlfriend as another user suggests seem much better imo, and preferably the dad should be an asshole, which he often is.

I like to imagine it is a fairly recent arrangement too. Shagging a person which has been your stepmom since you've been 15 years old has a completely different vibe than if she's been your actual mom since you were a toddler... which is a bit gross, but whatever. Discovering on rule34video that dogs and horses are a thing for some people kind of puts things into perspective.
---

PS: Now, shagging your aunt, that's just an objectively chad move in my book, all moms should have a bunch of hot sisters which grow up to be thirsty dominatrix milfs :sneaky:. Wanna achieve world peace? Just have every kid get his hips destroyed on his 18th anniversary by a bouncing hot aunt which hasn't had sex in over a year. :WeSmart:John Lennon has nothing on me, I'm the real pacifist. :BootyTime:

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
They are. What they SHOULD have done is turn Debbie into Dad's girlfriend and Jenny into her daughter from a previous relationship, that way it makes more sense for MC to live with her after his father died and you get enough of an familial vibe while still skirting around Patreon policies by not having them be married. That small detail really makes a difference since the wouldn’t be "legal incest" (which is the entire issue with step-incest).
They've stated that once the game is "Done", they're going to release an official incest patch.

Reactions: GaRbS

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
It's fucking crazy to think that I was a backer at launch, and have been looking at this incomplete game for the duration of a 6 year relationship, getting my dream job, going from broke gig work to savings/stocks/own property, and it's still barely even half a game...

yet Dark still has people paying him.

Apr 22, 2019
It's fucking crazy to think that I was a backer at launch, and have been looking at this incomplete game for the duration of a 6 year relationship, getting my dream job, going from broke gig work to savings/stocks/own property, and it's still barely even half a game...

And I'm(guess I'm not the only one) still waiting to bone Annie, but I doubt it'll happen in the next 3 years, maybe never if the whole project dies.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I'm completely put off by direct incest and don't get the appeal, but I agree seeing landlady everywhere is a bit weird, especially since in practice the characters always behave in very familiar terms, which makes the whole "landlady" thing just come across as out of place. Step mom or dad's girlfriend as another user suggests seem much better imo, and preferably the dad should be an asshole, which he often is.

I like to imagine it is a fairly recent arrangement too. Shagging a person which has been your stepmom since you've been 15 years old has a completely different vibe than if she's been your actual mom since you were a toddler... which is a bit gross, but whatever. Discovering on rule34video that dogs and horses are a thing for some people kind of puts things into perspective.
---

PS: Now, shagging your aunt, that's just an objectively chad move in my book, all moms should have a bunch of hot sisters which grow up to be thirsty dominatrix milfs :sneaky:. Wanna achieve world peace? Just have every kid get his hips destroyed on his 18th anniversary by a bouncing hot aunt which hasn't had sex in over a year. :WeSmart:John Lennon has nothing on me, I'm the real pacifist. :BootyTime:
Because it is kink like any other. I don't understand how can someone like having their girlfriend/wife being fucked by another dude but Netorarse is quite popular genre but i don't kinkshame others for what they like as long as they don't hurt anyone against their will (masochism is thing too).

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So based on this yea the Tech update wont be complete this year and i have high doubts that will be complete next year, has i continue to see more and more stuff being added and no progressing being made, this report for me its just text cause i dont see anything to validate this information, and all that we got since tech update started was wallpapers and text, cause even the streams are no longer fun to watch and interact, but what is good its that people still willing to invest even though they get nothing in return.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
A good idea would probably be to use those updates to also elaborate how the tech update is going to help future updates. It might perhaps a bit technical, but the more transparency into the entire process the better. That's a lesson even professional developers have yet to figure out, but would still help tremendously.

RisqueNeko

Jun 1, 2023

I am honestly absolutely surprised that this game isn't finished yet at this point (and that this is not the only one). I'm quite new to the adult game patreon support scene and I almost thought that most of these devs earning $10-50k every month on patreon has actual finished stuff with the amount of money they are getting. I seriously thought that the Yandere game was outrageous... until I found F95.

Thanks to F95 for enlightening me on a lot of things and now I'm extra carefully where I put my money. I'm all for supporting small devs for 1-2 years to start them up, but 6 years or more and get a "tech update"...

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Hold a fucking second,you STILL can't fuck Judith ???? What the fuck ? Tell me she has more scenes besides that bathroom one
Nope, still just the bathroom scene.

I am honestly absolutely surprised that this game isn't finished yet at this point (and that this is not the only one). I'm quite new to the adult game patreon support scene and I almost thought that most of these devs earning $10-50k every month on patreon has actual finished stuff with the amount of money they are getting. I seriously thought that the Yandere game was outrageous... until I found F95.

Thanks to F95 for enlightening me on a lot of things and now I'm extra carefully where I put my money. I'm all for supporting small devs for 1-2 years to start them up, but 6 years or more and get a "tech update"...
Yeah, I found F95 while I was still a patreon for this and a few other games, then saw the progression made by people who get paid better than some AAA game devs and just stopped. I still want to see the end of this game. But hope is wanning.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes