Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe that just means there will be a lot more content to the next update?
No. Do not expect content. There will be some additional locations and some reworked images (including some artwork updates on select characters) as well as the expansion from 4:3 to 16:9 display ratio, but anything more would be a surprise. Content is not the focus of the TECH update that has been underway since 1 April 2021.

See #10-#15 in the 91st posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well I have no problem being patient with them. That does sound like a long time for a technical update, but then I'm no programmer or developer so what do I know. Things have come up in their lives I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolHandChewie

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys.
I stopped playing quite some time ago,so I'd like to know.
Besides the dream scene, is there some content with the principal Smith yet?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys.
I stopped playing quite some time ago,so I'd like to know.
Besides the dream scene, is there some content with the principal Smith yet?
No. You might get lucky with the Annie update that is planned after the Tech Update and the R(h)onda Update in a couple of years.

• Sad
Reactions: BadGuano

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
If this next update has no new content, I guess I still have a lot to play through since I haven't even unlocked the museum.

Are the Rhonda/Annie/Judith updates the result of a poll or the devs own plans?

washiisex

Jul 5, 2018
I actually skipped the last 2-3 updates in anticipation for the tech update. When it finally hits, it'll feel like a fresh game with new content for me :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If this next update has no new content, I guess I still have a lot to play through since I haven't even unlocked the museum.

Are the Rhonda/Annie/Judith updates the result of a poll or the devs own plans?
Polls. See

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Polls. See
Interesting. At the risk of questioning the masses...people really voted for Annie over more of her mom? Not what I would've done at this stage but hey, maybe Lucy already has more story I haven't reached yet.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes