FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Now that I've finished the main story so far, I'm wondering if maybe the dev is just struggling with writer's block. Can be a real bitch sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, if patrons are paying for it, he still has an obligation to his customers.

Current paths that I do adore though is Eve and Rox
Same, my top 2 routes from start to finish. I would've done pretty much anything for Eve after the first meeting.

though honestly Eve has to find out that we are the daddy at some point, and likely will be chill as fuck with it. Hell, not to mention the possibility of all four banging it out. Grace on our dick while Odettes on her sisters possible dick or strapon. I can see it. Not to mention knocking up out totally harem supporting trailer gal and friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there is me waiting for Mrs.Smith/cult and Judith content (especially her mother).........
The possibility of any of them happening is so low that the Aliens have a better chance to attack humanity.
Do you mean Annie's mother? Cause I want that.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You're just saying all the things I want to see happen next lol. Plus more Eve and Roxxy crossovers.
Honestly, same. Eve-Rox would be fitting in terms of the sharing department. Not to mention a possible DP for Rox in a Trans Eve route. Hell, I could see us being balls deep in the bathroom with Eve, to have the stall door open and Roxy be there, surprised, only to have Eve reach out and grab her, pulling her into a kiss while shutting the stall door.

Lewdness intesnified.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and splamo

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
So... finally got to playing this and I gotta say. It's borderline below average overall. Lacks ALOT of content. And while the current content is good in places, it lacks in alot.

Current paths that I do adore though is Eve and Rox, though honestly Eve has to find out that we are the daddy at some point, and likely will be chill as fuck with it. Hell, not to mention the possibility of all four banging it out. Grace on our dick while Odettes on her sisters possible dick or strapon. I can see it. Not to mention knocking up out totally harem supporting trailer gal and friends.

Overall, the minigames are repetative, it's a grind in parts, and the story is just eh...

Gonna git a 5.5/10. Will wait and see if this supposed update is worth the wait or not.
Based opinion. Why DC decided to fucking overhaul the entire fucking game from scratch when there was little content to begin with is fucking beyond me. I dont understand the logic here, he couldve easily released the long awaited actual gameplay updates like the newer quest for characters like Ronda, he shouldve completed the roadmap for the character quest updates instead and actually complete the fucking game before even thinking about completely overhauling the game from scratch.

It is one of the dumbest decisions I've seen. Then again I'm guessing at this point its just pure greed so he can milk as much money as possible while people sit around waiting with their dicks in their hands for an update that will likely never come in the next 2 years.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if patrons are paying for it
No one is paying for it. The game is free for everyone to play. If subscribers think they are paying to play the game, they are mistaken and should stop subscribing. Also, while the main story is complete, there are still two goals outstanding: earning the $$$ and finding a date for the dance. Plus, the developer stated years ago in an interview that Summertime Saga is pretty much open ended and while they still have ideas and while fans still enjoy it, they won't stop developing.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Honestly, same. Eve-Rox would be fitting in terms of the sharing department. Not to mention a possible DP for Rox in a Trans Eve route. Hell, I could see us being balls deep in the bathroom with Eve, to have the stall door open and Roxy be there, surprised, only to have Eve reach out and grab her, pulling her into a kiss while shutting the stall door.

Lewdness intesnified.
Hell I'd want that in a cis Eve route too. But they should probably hang out more before we reach that point.

Whew, I need that laugh ;) Well played. I like you.
What, too charitable? :sneaky:

No one is paying for it. The game is free for everyone to play. If subscribers think they are paying to play the game, they are mistaken and should stop subscribing. Also, while the main story is complete, there are still two goals outstanding: earning the $$$ and finding a date for the dance. Plus, the developer stated years ago in an interview that Summertime Saga is pretty much open ended and while they still have ideas and while fans still enjoy it, they won't stop developing.
Right that's all I was trying to get at. If subscribers aren't satisfied with what their money is getting, they should just stop.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Just read through this entire thread and I'm completely in shock. Seems like this website haves a huge problem with scammers, and a huge problem with complete retards who continuingly send the scammers money.... im deceased yo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: datboi3169

november1738

Oct 17, 2022
It's frustrating that's there hasn't been a major update despite the dev making 50k+ a year, but on the other hand it's a smallish dev team. They need to bring a few more people on board for the project. Shouldn't be an issue considering the massive amount of income they are taking in.

Reactions: splamo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Friendo, prepare to be surprised. He's not making that per year.
They know. If you read in context, it's obvious they meant per month but typed per year - talking about a "smallish dev team" and "massive amount of income they are taking in."

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I wonder if the protagonist is of Thai descendancy

His name could be "อานนท์"

Although that is usually written in ingles with a silent r "Arnon", it's pronounced "anon", from the sanskrit "ananda"

Funny enough, the name means "joy, delight, pleasure"
While I believe 'Anon' from ye Olde English means 'son of god', I think in this context (and in gaming more generally) 'Anon' is just a placeholder for 'anonymous' until the player/user manually edits the character name. I could be wrong, that's just been my take on things, and I've never been interested to devote time to find out.

Reactions: OverlordCW

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know when the next update is expected to be released?
A good number of the last 16,000 posts in the past 28 months have been about that exact question. No one knows. Not the fans. Not the developer. However, conventional wisdom says not until at least Spring 2024. See #10 in the 91st posting of my FAQ: #71,703.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes