Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
He gave a September Update last week. I don't see that anyone posted it yet.

What does it say?
#72,808. It would have been much easier for people to find if the whiners hadn't come out in force this past week.
hmm Is it me or he plans to release Tech and Rhonda updates all together (whenever ready of course)!? maybe that why he is taking so long.
It's just you. Expect nothing but the Tech udpate and you won't be disappointed.

Slammz

Feb 3, 2018
Right so I might be a bit late to the party, and it might be a bit obvious, but what was the initial purpose of the tech update in the first place ? It doesn't look to me like DC re-built the game from the ground up, more so a few touch-ups, some re-writing and some qol changes.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Right so I might be a bit late to the party, and it might be a bit obvious, but what was the initial purpose of the tech update in the first place ? It doesn't look to me like DC re-built the game from the ground up, more so a few touch-ups, some re-writing and some qol changes.
Adds widescreen support and reworks some art is all I know. Of course the "tech" update is theoretical at this point as even NASA's computers working with Batman's mainframe have proved insufficient to get it over the 82% mark.

Truly a technical paradox.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
See #10 in the 94th posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below. I also recommend #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
sorry i see a couple of insect patches here, which one should i apply? 20.5, 20.12 or extra lines?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sorry i see a couple of insect patches here, which one should i apply? 20.5, 20.12 or extra lines?
20.5 and 20.12 - It's the same patch for the past half dozen updates, just renamed. Do not use with a translation mod/patch. Also, there is no new content for the NPCs the patch effects since at least v0.20.5.
Extra lines is a mod that includes the above patch and adds to it, hence the "extra lines." If you want to know more about it, you should go to that mod's thread linked in the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anaa

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
You would think that getting more money on Patreon would mean easier and quicker development.

Ever since he cracked that 9-10k a month mark the development has been slowing down more and more. In 2017 I thought that by this point the game would be completed for quite some time. Now I doubt that the game will be completed in the next 5 years. I think by the middle of 2025 the Judith update MIGHT be completed

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In 2017 I thought that by this point the game would be completed for quite some time. Now I doubt that the game will be completed in the next 5 years. I think by the middle of 2025 the Judith update MIGHT be completed
The more content added to a game, the more content there is possible to add to a game. Even in 2017, DC said he didn't see an end in sight. You might be close on that Judith update.

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
Game still getting updated? have not realy checked on it over the last 2 years.
Is the last update realy almost a year old, or is it just not on here?

Reactions: Third Leg
4.10 star(s) 355 Votes