• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two weeks till next update? Good.

I've been looking foreword to starting all over.
No. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
the game is good, but the devs are milking so hard the patreons...
Unlike with many other developers, the patreon subscribers aren't paying for access to the game. Everyone gets the game free from the developer's website. Subscribers are paying for discord subscriber channel access, server access for faster downloads, access to VOD from Picarto streams, wallpapers, etc. Anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves.
Genuinely hope for more futa content!
There is no futa content. There is a transgender character. transgender =/= futanari

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I checked the Stream and DC is drawing the Annie/Smith update already. So literally all we're waiting for right now is posing and coding. How many people are working on that? One coder? One person posing?

Username7

May 1, 2017
27 Changes in last 24hrs
Someone over there is actually doing something
Absolute fuck ton of mini game stuff, in a week they've knocked out 7 of them which is good because from my understanding of it routes aren't considered reposed until everything is plugged back in.
I checked the Stream and DC is drawing the Annie/Smith update already. So literally all we're waiting for right now is posing and coding. How many people are working on that? One coder? One person posing?
He's unfortunately not it's just a wallpaper he mentioned like a week ago he had idea, that Sploosh and him where going to talk about and that he was going to be drawing the monthly wallpaper in a week or so.
According to their website ( ), two. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3011918

Unless that page is outdated, then I have no fuckin' clue.
Very outdated see my post here #69,885 for the current team.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
He's unfortunately not it's just a wallpaper he mentioned like a week ago he had idea, that Sploosh and him where going to talk about and that he was going to be drawing the monthly wallpaper in a week or so.
Seeing that the wallpapers are usually scenes from the game itself, I'm pretty sure that today, Sploosh was talking about where the Jackie wallpapers will be used from the bedroom as well as the bathroom. The Smith/Annie wallpaper looks to be something that'll be added into the storyline in the principal's office. Of course, I could be wrong.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Code [162/233] 69%

Posing [74/93] 79%

So if code gets 1% done each month would that mean we need to wait about almost 3 years from here before the update is completed with bug fixes and all?...:oops:

Or is the website behind or something a lot in the news?...

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes