DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
No. Not only is the art being updated to shift the display ratio from 4:3 to 16:9, but the entire code specifically written for Summertime Saga is being revised.
View attachment 3262854
Here's a breakdown on the original goals of the Tech Update. Here are the monthly reports for Dec 2023, Nov 2023, Oct 2023, Sep 2023, Aug 2023, Jul 2023, Jun 2023, May 2023 on its status.
when will this tech update gonna even happen, its been years and years when i saw this and its still not complete

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when will this tech update gonna even happen, its been years and years when i saw this and its still not complete
from my post #74,645
still months away... or longer.​

from my post #70,936
The main story is "finished" - the MC found out what happened to his father and the people responsible were being held accountable.​
The other two stories are not finished - "earning money" and "date for the dance."​
That said - even should the developer ever complete those two stories, the game may not be considered finished by the developer. They've stated in at least one interview as early as 2017 that there are a ton of ideas for characters and storylines... that the game is "open-ended."​

As I have stated many times in this thread (and a couple of others) - people need to move beyond the concept of games having an end or completed tag. They need to consider them more like television series and book anthologies and comic books and movies with sequels. They will continue on until the public stops asking for more content and/or the developer tires of it.​

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
6 months!?
Wasnt the whole point of the tech update to make the future updates come faster?:Kappa:
Ofc they will come faster, just wait until the pre-tech update is ready in 2026 and then the tech update in 2030. Then every 1-2 years they will be adding a couple of new animations and fix 20 bugs. Just keep paying, the developer needs money for maintaining his yacht

Apr 22, 2019
this game has too much creep. more scenes with main girls and actually going to prom or whatever the dance is? NO HERE'S TRUMP TO KILL YOUR BONER and his whore family.
Not sure if you saw the scene in the bathroom of the commercial centre...
Iwanka's scenes are hot, Melania just a replacement before we finally fuck Jenny in the ass lol

This is a creepy one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Do you know what funny :)
If you search on rule34 you can see more than 10 times more content about this game and some are better animated than DC.
Dildorog does some good edits you can put all of them in the game and it will be a huge set of content
Dildorog could do his own expansion game at this point with how many edits he made. He probably has more edits than all of the game has sex scenes combined

He should be making scenes for this game all the time and that he isn't is a shame. Maybe it has a steep price but when a game is making this much money I just don't see why you don't bring on a guy like that into the team

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes