• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC is running a scam

No but in all honesty, considering how "slow" the progress gets towards the last couple of tasks, I highly suspect it to not be released before december, which is fine by me. More than enough updates for other games coming out, or I randomly check out new things. Only thing that would be annoying is another "soon(TM)" drop, only to wait several weeks, as that does not seem to be an appropriate timeframe for a "soon(TM)" release.
love when you comment,cuz i just cant resist clicking your spoiler,heheheheheh

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
If we're really lucky, we'll get a "DC is running a scam" to really spice things up.
DC is running a scam
I think its pretty clear that he is

It doesn't take 4-5 months to create the stuff that this game is creating

Its honestly pretty pathetic at how slow these guys are.
He just keeps getting away with it, will Randi get to the bottom of this?
whereisdc.png

Find it out and more in Randi's new special that is coming out soon™

Last edited:

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
When I click on Okita she always says she is busy, I got the glasses from Judith, but some said you only get it after you take a picture of her in the park, but I haven't done that, so I am confused at this part, the glasses don't appear in my backpack.

triggerdx

Aug 27, 2018
hey guys, random question, would it possible - and somewhat simple - to change the names of other characters other than mum/sister? I'm pretty into it lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Still one code is left??!!!
this last task is the last bug test,after that usually its QA and them the update is delivered,wait for 1 or 2 more days of wait,we can be lucky,and get it before,if Dogeek managed to close all the loose ends on the coding properly,so,better you root for him got everything on this swing,otherwise,we will have it only next week
P.S:if you yearn for see the 100% bar,go to their patreon page,its always 1% forward than the one on the website...

Last edited:

MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
When I click on Okita she always says she is busy, I got the glasses from Judith, but some said you only get it after you take a picture of her in the park, but I haven't done that, so I am confused at this part, the glasses don't appear in my backpack.
after she asks you to do that, go in the afternoon to the park she will be next to a bench, take the pics, and she will tell you that her spare glasses are in her locker. (as for the locker, you should probably figure it out since you need that info for a lot of quests)

Reactions: TheDevian

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
this last task is the last bug test,after that usually its QA and them the update is delivered,wait for 1 or 2 more days of wait,we can be lucky,and get it before,if Dogeek managed to close all the loose ends on the coding properly,so,better you root for him got everything on this swing,otherwise,we will have it only next week
hopefully you are right and we get it next week,
cant wait for it to release.

does anybody recommend any games to pass the time while we wait for cookie to drop it ?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes