SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
pain, back in my days you could change the topic to something more peaceful, & ppl would follow on that said topic, now you could change the topic to the end of the world and we'd still be talking about whether or not this game will update. #Feelsbadman
Now that you mention it, it would be cool if the nuke that the MC launches in STS is the segway to a post-apocalypse nsfw game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it's a game of chicken: whatever happens during april, something will happen to the collective group of commentors on this thread, high probable chance they will do it to themselves.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Did DC promised an update at the end of April? Or it's just some pirates here are overestimating F95's influence (a pirate website) thinking DC is worried about pirates' opinion at all. All the whining here, from what I see, has 0 impact on DC's work rhythm. The abandon tag doesn't have power certain people think it has...

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Did DC promised an update at the end of April? Or it's just some pirates here are overestimating F95's influence (a pirate website) thinking DC is worried about pirates' opinion at all. All the whining here, from what I see, has 0 impact on DC's work rhythm. The abandon tag doesn't have power certain people think it has...
Im actually curious if DC will say anything about the tag.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did DC promised an update at the end of April?
No
it's a game of chicken: whatever happens during april, something will happen to the collective group of commentors on this thread, high probable chance they will do it to themselves.
But is it a game of chicken if one collective group isn't worried about any effect of anything that could happen and is simply watching the other collective group heading full-speed toward the cliff with defective breaks?

Reactions: errte13

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
No
But is it a game of chicken if one collective group isn't worried about any effect of anything that could happen and is simply watching the other collective group heading full-speed toward the cliff with defective breaks?
i have ... perks for this comment thread that my lawyer has told me NOT to share with the collective. i shall now lurk and aquire water.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
Sep 30, 2021
Fr? 80% for years that just recently went up to 81%? I'd say just enjoy the fan mods and watch them pirates duke it out. I doubt DC even looks at this thread.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
To be fair you can't expect the guy to sit on his arse and twiddle his thumbs waiting for the other task to be finished before he start doodling content for the next update.
I think the problem is not DC at this point. He draws every day. You can see new scenes done all the time. What i want to know is what are the people posing and coding doing? At some point DC was drawing content for the Rhonda update since he was done with the tech update. Seriously, what are the coder and the people posing the scenes doing?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I think the problem is not DC at this point. He draws every day. You can see new scenes done all the time. What i want to know is what are the people posing and coding doing? At some point DC was drawing content for the Rhonda update since he was done with the tech update. Seriously, what are the coder and the people posing the scenes doing?
Being lazy /s
Anyway, I don't get why developers make their games update by update, as it just causes annoyance and trolls to awaken from their hibernation, instead of finishing the game, then releasing it update by update

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Asked and answered many times in this thread - latest was less than 24 hours ago: #76,243, 36 hours ago: #76,236, and 72 hours ago: #76,212. If this thread wasn't inundated with off-topic unfounded accusations (and the associated responses, yes - but those responses would not exist if the accusations ceased), people could find what they are looking for much quicker and easier.

Reactions: Juidas
4.10 star(s) 353 Votes