• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
but do this desparate thing this way?
Dude. Like, really. Look around - see all this remakes, remasters and so on? See all this easiest money? Posts in youtube comments under any good old game demanding the remakes?
Do you really think such easy money will pass by filth of patreon milkers? People love it. And people will pay for it. Especially coomers, oh yes, they will pay a lot.

tl;dr
Why try and make new content when you can successfully sell what you have already done over and over again?

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
version summertimesaga 21.0.0

I played this years ago and d/l this one. When I start it is stuck on mode select "cheat". I wanted to start normal, but that is the only mode option.

i deleted the summertime folder in
C:\Users\/"name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\summeritme

as well as the unzipped game folder. Then unzipped it again. Same problem.

Does anybody know how to make this start in normal, or even returning player modes?

Thanks

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone! Maybe they've already asked it and they've already answered it, but hey, I have to ask. In this new version you cannot unlock all the scenes on the cell phone's WiFi icon. How can I unlock all the scenes? The truth is that I don't feel like playing something I already played again, I just want to masturbate in peace.
Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me, have a good day.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
His largest paid subscriber demographic are android users from Asia.
Then I understood.
This is all a misunderstanding.
It is not version 21.0.0, but the number must be read in the asian way, i.e. from right to left, so we are playing version 0.0.21 (with 2 characters, 1 of which is incomplete). And everyone thinks badly of the developers ...
doh-homer-simpson.gif

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Dude. Like, really. Look around - see all this remakes, remasters and so on? See all this easiest money? Posts in youtube comments under any good old game demanding the remakes?
Do you really think such easy money will pass by filth of patreon milkers? People love it. And people will pay for it. Especially coomers, oh yes, they will pay a lot.

tl;dr
Why try and make new content when you can successfully sell what you have already done over and over again?
is everyone just arriving to this game? hes been updating the art in this game since forever. to the point that you can see old art next to "remastered" art. plus, back then he never just released remastered art. It always came with content added/scenes. this is a coding and feature creep update to address those two problems with the game. that's all i see.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Paradise Lust was also a WiP on this board for quite a while though. I even remember playing one of the early builds.
Talking shit about other games to defend this trash,cultists fanboys are something else.
Paradise lust devs are working on two games at the same time,meanwhile here we have a widescreen version of Summertime saga 2016 with old Debbie art.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Talking shit about other games to defend this trash,cultists fanboys are something else.
Paradise lust devs are working on two games at the same time,meanwhile here we have a widescreen version of Summertime saga 2016 with old Debbie art.
Man you guys are never happy. You now can play it on your phone without those annyoing black bars on each side of the screen. What more do you want?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Where was I talking shit?
I just said that the game wasn't fully complete on here for a time. Has this update just mind broken you or what's your deal now? You've grown more and more erratic the last couple of weeks, dude. Maybe you should take some time off the Internet, because you're clearly seeing things now.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes