sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Just jumping to the thread, last time i was here in 2018.
I'm only want to say how much I love to see the same story as with yandere sim. Truly, such a delightful sight to my eyes.
Well, I won’t keep you, I’m sure you’re all eager to discuss this the most unexpected turn of fate.
See you in another 6, 8, maybe 10 years.

Reactions: blabbolo

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Nah, I had the same problem. You need to find a trigger for the next Debbie event. All of the pre-patch content for Jenny is in there. I haven't found the Jenny missionary scene that people have dug out of the files, I don't think it's actually in the game yet. Only about half of the Debbie scenes are in, I think they only put as much of the Debbie route in as interacts with the Jenny route. The only new thing I noticed was a short scene of Jenny putting on makeup in the bathroom before the movie date.
Hmmm, wish it was the same for me. While, I do believe you that the Debbie event is the trigger. But for me, Debbie events are done. I finished them, and her little questline in the notes tab is gone. But Jenny still says for me to fuck off. Unless there's some extra event for Debbie after hitting homebase with her beyond the questline?
Screenshot (148).png

Feb 2, 2024
So this update is only for Debbie and Jenny quest?
How do start other quests?
Man did I waste my time.
What haooened to the whole game?
How do I start other quests?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I am so confused about all of this. When I downloaded it, I could only play on cheat mode. It only shows up to Jenny's story asa available. Is that normal?
Considering that this version is a reboot of the series, yes it is quite normal
In this new update i can't understand how to even progress. Are character in specific location at a certain date and at a certain hour? Diane isn't even at her house every fucking day. Wth is this update. Is there a way to unlock the guide for each character that was in the phone pre-thech update?
friend, what characters? If you're playing version 21, know that there are only two characters with content.
never played the game now saw it got updated, should I play now or just wait as people are complaining a lot here it looks like because dev cut out content?
the most current version is a reboot of the series, play version 0.20.16, which has a lot more content, and you can still have fun installing mods, translations and patches.
Does anyone happen to know if the Couch Bridge route will be added with the next update or will it come later?
will come later, come back to this thread in about 10 years, maybe there will be
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?
Yes, they said "we will add all existing content every two months" so they are speculating that new content will only come in 2 or 4 years, DC also said "I don't give a shit about that shit" but I didn't understand what he meant I meant with this encrypted message.
Is the tech update suppose to have almost no music/sound? or is that me?
yes, it's a new feature, DC thinks that removing 90% of the game's content and sound makes the feeling of being in hell more immersive
Sooo true
So this update is only for Debbie and Jenny quest?
How do start other quests?
Man did I waste my time.
What haooened to the whole game?
How do I start other quests?
first you uninstall version 21 and forget about it for the next 10 years, then you download version 0.20.16 which is the only really playable version.

Reactions: Tronn4
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes