vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I've never believed that the abandoned tag, or any of the whining and screeching happening in this thread had any impact whatsoever on DC's decisions developing the game. --BUT-- this last update *really* feels like it was specifically meant to troll this thread. If that's the case, I gotta admit, it's pretty good. A+ trolling.
Intentional troll update is actually way more likely than the tag having no impact what so ever.
The dates line up too closely and the update feels way too rushed to be anything but a last minute rush. This update stinks of no long term planning what so ever, kind of like what we did when we left homework till the last minute.

Reactions: Lithy

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone happen to know if the Couch Bridge route will be added with the next update or will it come later?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I've never believed that the abandoned tag, or any of the whining and screeching happening in this thread had any impact whatsoever on DC's decisions developing the game. --BUT-- this last update *really* feels like it was specifically meant to troll this thread. If that's the case, I gotta admit, it's pretty good. A+ trolling.
Not to mention, at the very least on Patreon, that the comment section for the new Tech Update post is one of the very few that are disabled, definitely wouldn't be surprised if it was a troll.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The game got tagged and conveniently he releases a crap update that clearly wasn't ready, and devolves the game into what is was in its first months of development 8 years ago. But sure, he doesn't care about the tag. It's just a simple coincidence.

If his biggest priority after 2 years of nothing is trolling a random thread on a piracy site, then it means his supporters are even bigger goons than I originally thought for still being milked by him and being unable to see that.

LordMacc

Oct 5, 2017
LMAO. The tech downgrade version is live. Only cheat mode seems to work. Cheating for what? There is none of the content actually available in this "upgrade"! None of the people listed for the update have the complete content available and none of the other content not listed as updated is available either so you really can't do squat in the so called upgrade. And really, those are NOT improved graphics quality. They gave me a headache looking at the images. The scenes are the exact same as the previous versions so what work was even done? At the rate its being chopped together I certainly am not going to hang out for another 4 to 5 years to het back to where it was before the dev decided to unimprove the story.Great there are new locations on the map, with zero content, so what is the point. You don't even have Diane as a source of boredom removal with working on her garden. No pizza deliveries. No gym workouts with the panty fetish Mr Miagi. Just empty classrooms in the school as the teachers are even removed to prevent any game progression. So tell me again why the this chopped to hell version was even released? It is certainly only anger inducing in my opinion.
He only released this horrendous update so they could remove the abandoned tag.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The game got tagged and conveniently he releases a crap update that clearly wasn't ready, and devolves the game into what is was in its first months of development 8 years ago. But sure, he doesn't care about the tag. It's just a simple coincidence.

If his biggest priority after 2 years of nothing is trolling a random thread on a piracy site, then it means his supporters are even bigger goons than I originally thought for still being milked by him and being unable to see that.
That argument would carry more water if the previous updates hadn't been crap as well.
The first post tech update was always going to be either horribly broken or extremely limited cause everything else would require a lot of work.

My best guess is he procrastinated and put in minimal effort for 2 years until the can couldn't be kicked down the road anymore. So he released a rush job with the promise to slowly fix it up later. Empty promises are basically Patreon's currency and his subscriber base is massive, so why would he worry about whatever the fuck we think of his little dairy farm?

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Intentional troll update is actually way more likely than the tag having no impact what so ever.
The dates line up too closely and the update feels way too rushed to be anything but a last minute rush. This update stinks of no long term planning what so ever, kind of like what we did when we left homework till the last minute.
Maybe some bakers start suspecting SOMETHING... Well, as if it could happen.
Maybe some patreon issues with updates. Or maybe DC is going to have another baby now, so he need more money.
Goddamn i have been waiting for years, since the pizzeria story. Did he say something about adding Rhonda's route with the tech update some months ago, or am i misremembering?
You know, few years ago, during one of his regular streams he said, that the story is almost complete ant all thats left - is to implement art to the game and then some bugfiixig. I was there, Gandalf, it was few years ago.
So about updates... how should i say it... what do you think about playing videogames with your grandchildren?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes