memem3m3

Sep 25, 2021
What strikes me as odd, is that saves never work across updates, yet plenty of other Ren'py games do. So something was fundamentally wrong from the start. Not to mention the broke-ass mini-games. For the life of me, I never want to do panty-quest again.
How else will we pad the run time without spending two weeks clearing Dianes garden to see your sisters tits?

pi-in-the-sci

Jun 2, 2022
Sooo just to confirm, the Jenny content in this version stops at the "trying to apologize to her at breakfast", right?
Cause I keep approaching her on different days and she keeps saying to fuck off.
Nah, I had the same problem. You need to find a trigger for the next Debbie event. All of the pre-patch content for Jenny is in there. I haven't found the Jenny missionary scene that people have dug out of the files, I don't think it's actually in the game yet. Only about half of the Debbie scenes are in, I think they only put as much of the Debbie route in as interacts with the Jenny route. The only new thing I noticed was a short scene of Jenny putting on makeup in the bathroom before the movie date.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Cro

May 10, 2017
You don't optimize for size early on, that comes later when everything is done, size is basically only relevant for mobile these days. If anything STS is lightweight because it reuses a ton of stuff.
I'm sure there'll be a compressed version with lower quality assets down the line.
it's not about the optimize for size. When you clean up code, you put only the new things in, even if copy paste current ones. It seems they left everything in, for all the content, but only use 10% of it now. This for me is bad refactoring, code is a mess, take your pick.

wormfapante

Dec 1, 2018
A tech update would never be apreciated by people, but i am sure it was for the best, not gonna bother with the game until a few more updates tho

Ndoagrbekahrbdih

Sep 5, 2020
In this new update i can't understand how to even progress. Are character in specific location at a certain date and at a certain hour? Diane isn't even at her house every fucking day. Wth is this update. Is there a way to unlock the guide for each character that was in the phone pre-thech update?

jkvertigo

May 31, 2018
Cool. After 2 years of tech update they just stripped 90% of the content to have smoother animations. 2 more years (at least) until we reach the same previous level.
That's ridiculous, what a way to milk supporters to the bones.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Bro wanted to have that "Abandonded" tag removed so hard he removed 95% of the content from the game.
Why would he care about a tag in a pirate website when he's still receiving money from his patreons? I don't understand why pirates people here think this website has power over him.

And is it really DC's fault? By now he has amassed quite a fortune, his patreons should know that, yet they are still giving their money away. His patreons removed any sense of urgency on DC so he's going at his own pace, and his patreons are okay with this since they keep giving anyway.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This game is simply becoming a meme, just like A wife and mother, I remember a few years ago people were laughing about the fact that we would fly to Mars sooner than these games would be finished and now I think that this will probably happen...

Reactions: Argandeo

BillyMcBobson

Jan 20, 2020
Them releasing these every two months is a fucking joke ngl, like all the stuff is there just put it in lol, can't be that buggy

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes