XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I was there when this game kicked off, literally liked the first patreon posts along with 3-5 people. This project went to shit fast. It needs to be examined because at this point, I am pretty sure that this shit is just a front for moneylaundering.
I'm sooo off topic LOL

The issue with money laundering is taking dirty money and giving it to a legit business and mixing it with clean money so it's hard to notice the dirty money.

For it to be money laundering, Dark Cookie or his agents has to be the one donating to himself, with illegal money. Technically possible, but most forms of illegal money is physical cash, which Patreon doesn't take. Possible thought.

An interesting thought exercise.

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
I would of just waited till all the content is ported over. Imagine almost ten years to just start right the fuhck over. LoL. Sorry to all the people subscribed to watch the content get taken away and put in 16:9. See you in 6 months for the next update of content we have already seen before.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
For it to be money laundering, Dark Cookie or his agents has to be the one donating to himself, with illegal money. Technically possible, but most forms of illegal money is physical cash, which Patreon doesn't take. Possible thought.
Well on with the off topic, there was a form of money laundering in Turkey a couple of years ago regarding Twitch.

They basically give people, mostly students, money to buy bits and use the bits in certain streamers.

you give 1000 dolars to the student, they keep 100 and buy twitch bits with the 900 then donate or use that bits in the streamers channel.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Ayo wth, so what new give some pictures for homie here will ya. i ain't wasting data after reading all the bitching bout this update.

Last edited:

memem3m3

Sep 25, 2021
This game was started before i went to college, Im going to have my PhD by the time its done :LOL:

Seriously though, Its laughable that its taken TWO YEARS for an update with the same amount of content that the game's ripoffs that have come and gone over the years managed to shit out in mere months. How on earth do you spend two years on a TECH UPDATE for a renpy game?! When the part that takes the longest (artwork) has already been done?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
What happened to the transparent view when cumming inside at the end of the sex scene? Is the option for this not in that game or has it been totally removed.

Reactions: Darkaura

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Welp i guess it's time to play the game before this Pre Tech until DC brings all the older stuff we had,for old times sake

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
hi
I played the last update I did everything but when I go to the cookie jar scenes are blocked

i use unlocker.rpy i have nothing

DarwinOpix

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a working gallery unlocker or were able to get the Renpy console to be accessible? Even after completing the content the gallery is still locked.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes