sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
Lmfao I just read the update... is big dawg actually saying that the tech update is gonna bee running for 8-10 more months based on the screenshot?

As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is
available yet
. We have been working extensively on all aspects of Summertime
Saga and now have most key systems and art in place. Starting with this release
we are switching our focus to bringing familiar content into the new engine and
releasing our progress every 2 months. As well as moving over existing content,
we will also be slipping in some new additions for players to enjoy each update.

View attachment 3697849
The next update is gonna suck ass even more, Teacher scenes and minigames. Hifuckinglarious

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
LMAO. The tech downgrade version is live. Only cheat mode seems to work. Cheating for what? There is none of the content actually available in this "upgrade"! None of the people listed for the update have the complete content available and none of the other content not listed as updated is available either so you really can't do squat in the so called upgrade. And really, those are NOT improved graphics quality. They gave me a headache looking at the images. The scenes are the exact same as the previous versions so what work was even done? At the rate its being chopped together I certainly am not going to hang out for another 4 to 5 years to het back to where it was before the dev decided to unimprove the story.Great there are new locations on the map, with zero content, so what is the point. You don't even have Diane as a source of boredom removal with working on her garden. No pizza deliveries. No gym workouts with the panty fetish Mr Miagi. Just empty classrooms in the school as the teachers are even removed to prevent any game progression. So tell me again why the this chopped to hell version was even released? It is certainly only anger inducing in my opinion.

enurbrasta

Jan 8, 2020
How do I get past this screen, it seems like a bug. I can not get out of here. Does anyone have a save file that is complete?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sooo just to confirm, the Jenny content in this version stops at the "trying to apologize to her at breakfast", right?
Cause I keep approaching her on different days and she keeps saying to fuck off.
You might as well wait at least another year before all the "content" is available again. They had 3 years to bring all of the previous content over, but decided to make it widescreen and work on "some" coding.

Reactions: Exocrine

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Landlady?
Why don't you update the patch?
The tech update is 3 days old with new variables and code. It's going to take awhile for a fan or modder to make a new patch. Until then, use your imagination or rename the 2 characters to something more familiar if you lack imagination.

Or learn how to make your own patch and be the hero you are looking for.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes