• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Since this update (hah, 'update'......) dropped right at the end of the month, everyone's Patreon auto-bills will have been paid out for June. The next update will be 'Late July', which means everyone's auto-bills will pay again right around the auto-bill time.

It's kind of diabolically genius. You don't update monthly, good god no. That would be too close to something like actual work. You can update every other month to pretty much the same effect (in terms of keeping Patreon active), publishing content that may or may not already be in the bag. (It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the bulk of the update work has been more or less done for months - if not years - and the staggered (re)release schedule is contrived.)

Reactions: Logan3000x

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Went to the downloads page and saw this. Interesting bits for different things. As an example it seems they are reworking it so pregnancy does not block quest progress.

View attachment 3700766
I always thought that he didn't care about this forum but the fact that they didn't even bother with adding sound to this release, really makes me believe they just rushed this update so they could get rid of the abandoned tag.

Feb 2, 2024
Oh man this is a remake of 2 charaters?
What was the point in that, other then the rollback works?
Couldn't they add new stories for those same characters?
How many years we have to wait until all that content has caught up?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Your IQ is too low, like the smart ppl said, the funny images will come in two month, but just a couple, like 0.05% of the original content. So yeah, you silly goose, go back to school and study a lot. He never liad, it is all already been said.
how is the lower iQ here, the genius trying to explain to the lower iQ guy what he cannot understand, or the lower iQ guy asking the question over a situation he cannot understand?

==check mate

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Stop subscribe bruh, they just fking re-milking all over again with same story same scene just with extra spices and bigger screen imax

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Is this the infamous pro-hentai creator's move, for when you got stuck or ran out of ideas, you go down the "we are rewrite and rebuilding the game from scratch with better tech and engine to make it better" just to buy time? well I hope so this good game can continue.

Reactions: Bad_boy99

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Is this the infamous pro-hentai creator's move, for when you got stuck or ran out of ideas, you go down the "we are rewrite and rebuilding the game from scratch with better tech and engine to make it better" just to buy time? well I hope so this good game can continue.
No, not to buy time. To buy balls he lost some years ago.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
I see that this release was a desperation move to keep the money coming in o_O o_Oo_Oo_O I went through the entire game and seeing a whole lot of places and homes i'd never seen before , their was nobody too stop me from taking what I wanted ......... ridiculous ..... and yes , I really see why everyone is ANGRY:mad::mad::mad::mad:
but do this desparate thing this way? could've just kept adding shit for side characters indefinitely but instead chose to do all this. weird way to milk all these pirates. and the old version is RIGHT THERE! AND IT HAS AN ENDING! play that. fap. be happy and continue to ignore the games updates.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes